Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Newb Seller Question

I sell very little on eBay and some things appear to have changed. I sold a small item, accepting a buyer's Best Offer. The buyer paid and the item shows as paid but the amount I've been paid is only the Best Offer w/out shipping. Will shipping charg...

Reserve price auction- fees for ebay motors

Is it just me or is there anyone else that thinks these reserve fees of $40.00 are out rageous for selling vehicles. $15.00 was a nice rounded affordable figure; and I would swear that's what it showed me as my reserve fee when I listed my ad the 7th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free listings - not free??

I have been working on a Turbo Lister file for a week now... and just decided to do a fee-calculator to make sure i didn't miss removing any fee-based add-ons.... to my surprise, i have a 30c fee for EACH listing... even tho I CLEARLY have 50 free-be...

ERROR "price for accepting offers cannot be lower than or equal to the price for declining offers"

When updating my listings to add "immediate payment required" I received hundreds of errors on my listings stating that "The price for accepting offers cannot be lower than or equal to the price for declining offers". Since I have done this for years...

Cash withdraw limit in paypal

I currently sell on ebay and have used paypal since april 2016. Not sure if this is something I missed or it has just happened. I logged into paypal and it said I was near my 1,000.00 withdraw limit for the current 30 days. When I joined paypal I had...

I love days like today

Had a customer make a purchase. Always nice when that happens. Now I know some people think I put too much information in my listings, but I like my customers to know who they are purchasing from. I also like to try and respond with a personal messag...

Promotion

Hello. I've recently set up my new eBay store but am not getting any sales could someone please help with some tips and advice? Thanks

new eBay store, seasonal only - pitfalls?

I'm considering a Basic, month-to-month store, to accommodate listing a large number of items from a stationery/gift shop close out, many of which are Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas themed. After December/January, I'm not certain whether I'll ke...

how to get photos onto ebay listings

Crazy question to ask but for the past 20 years I have used the same vintage camera to load photos. It works with hard diskettes. It's always worked well for me, for one reason because the battery lasts forever. But now my photos are blurry and I thi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error message classic site

I don't like working in the mobile view, so when it pops up I click on My Ebay then Classic Site to access Seller Hub. Going through same routine, this is what pops up today. Anyone have an easy way to access Seller Hub? Thanks.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Posted an item for 1¢ and Free US Shipping and guess what...

Hi eBay'rs, Put my toe back into the world of eBay selling. I created a handmade product that is basically a knife bar for holding men's grooming tools in their bathroom or closet. My biggest costs are time and a few dollars for the magnets and groom...

I sent a full refund to buyer but eBay thinks I didn't

I listed an item, the next day a buyer pays for it but I had to cancel the order because the item was damaged, and I refunded the buyer and eBay said they would check on August 2nd to see if the buyer received the refund but flash forward to August 2...

What would YOU do?

Just out of curiosity I am wondering how some would react and respond. Sold an item that buyer received 20 days ago.. She just messaged me saying 'the pants have stains, I either want 50% off for dry cleaning or I'm going to request a return). (Very ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors