Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fraudulent Buyer

A buyer bought an Apple G5 I had for sale at the buy it now price and wanted it shipped fast saying they would pay the extra shipping cost. It ended up that the extra cost would be $30, and buyer agreed to send that. Funny thing was they opened a new...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller limits question

Say my account has a $25,000 a month seller limit, the majority of it is for fixed listings with a BIN / Best Offer option... I know if it sells for a lesser amount the remained increases the remaining limit... my question is this: Does the same occu...

Resolved! Sold phone for parts, buyer asking for unlock pattern

I sold my old phone that I smashed in my car door as parts not working. I was unable to wipe my information as I could no longer turn the phone on. The buyer is now asking for the unlock pattern and I do not feel comfortable giving him access to ever...

What is a Product ID?

I am trying to list an item I have listed several times before, but NOW, it keeps saying "Invalid Product ID". I have looked everywhere and cannot find a field that says "Product ID". The bar code is the barcode and it is in eBay item specifics under...

Could anyone help me identify this jean brand?

I have searched high and low to identify this jean brand and I am not finding it on google search or even google image search. I am hoping someone might recognize this brand. I have attached the photo of the logo of the jeans. The RN number is 27895,...

Resolved! Potential red flag?

I recently sold a high price electronic item. I covered the cost of shipping, and not only sent the item faster than I posted I would, but I also fully insured the item and included signature confirmation.USPS tracking listed the item as delivered-le...

Question about Buyer

Just sold a $150 Lord of the Rings statue to a buyer who has only given feedback on 4 sellers. 3 out of the 4 were negative and 2 out of the 4 he claimed the statues arrived broken. I will send it in original packaging (Weta packs their items very we...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I find .....

.... access to my PayPal account? .... Trying to look up my listing fees - NOT THERE!

Resolved! Concerned about buyer

I'm new to selling on ebay so I may be paranoid but something doesn't feel right about this buyer. I sold an item to this buyer on 8/3 for the buy it now price of $379. I look at their account and it was made that day and had under 100 page views and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 101 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay categorys

I had a thought this morning. How about a (what is it) category? It would help people sell unusual antiques etc. With out knowledge of what it is there trying to sell. Also It should draw alot of interest. Terry

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't remove "best offer"

I listed two new items today. Now I see they both have "best offer". I don't want it, but there seems to be no way to remove it on both a web browser and the ebay app. Is this some new change?

Are Google and eBay on Bad Terms? Read Why Below!

Just did some google searching to research some pricing, not (1) suggestion regarding an eBay listing...., but Etsy was exclusively all over the page. Did Google and eBay had a falling out?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors