Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Scam I am unaware of ? Possibly?

A customer just asked for a return on a pair of shoes. They said one pair was an 11 and the other 11.5. Unsure if I should have him send it back, because if that's the case then I don't think anyone wold buy them. But, is it a possibility he's bettin...

LPS Sellers: How to ship single pets?

Just wondering how others ship single Littlest Pet Shop pets. Do you use a box or a bubble mailer? If you use a bubble mailer, what kind of packing materials do you use if any? As always, thank you for your time.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller hub question

Just got swiched to seller hub over the weekend and is there a way to see how many views an item has or is this just another way to not let us know how slow it is?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shady marketplace

Fairly recent article about how shady ebay has become and some tips to avoid the out-of-control scams here. Link

Feedback Score Stuck!

Hey eBayers, For the last month or so my feedback score hasn't increased at all and I've had plenty of sells. I called eBay and they said there are reports of feedback score issues right now. Anyone else having issues?

fyi shipping increase

the post office said as of yesterday shipping small items like bras.tshirts.etc...went from 2.67 to 3.00 even..thought id let u know so u can revise your listings if needed..

Shipping for Variation listings... eBay offers no good option here. Frustrating.

Please read whole thing, and offer solutions if you are going to comment... or simply complain as well haha. But seriously, any ideas that can solve my problem would be appreicated. I just created my first listing with variations. In my case, the var...

Who responsible for damage in Global Shipping Program?

What if buyer finds item is damaged when he receives it outside U.S in a foreign country? Can buyer file return request? Can seller refuses return?Some info. here:http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/global-shipping.htmlHow does the Global Sh...

Hurricane relief for sellers....

It has been brought to my attention that ebay claims to support texas sellers. to be honest ive read some total hog wash. there will be people that have lost completely everything right. and yet they will still be billed LOL where is ebays compassion...

Issues getting ahold of eBay CS?"..

Having some issues getting ahold of eBay CS today... i have a return I need to close and have called eBay 3 times callings different departments each time.. 20 mins on hold with each department and nobody will answer...anyone else having issues?

Extremely high ebay fees???

I've been selling on ebay since 2001. I got used to seeing my fees rise little by little. Lately, last year or so, it's gotten ridiculous. My monthly fee percentage used to run 12-15% of gross sales. This month, 31%. Am I missing something here. Sold...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors