Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! eBay Global Shipping Transacation/Return Issue Money Back Guaranteed Case opened

Hi, I am old time seller on ebay among other platforms. I just have an issue with an international order placed from ebay store and sent to eBay Global Shipping (EGS) in Kentucky USA.I will detail here the story to see if this has happened tro any of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

NASCAR NHRA DIE CAST COLLECTIBLES SELLERS.

I Want to know Why Die cast collectibles from Nascar to NHRA and other, prices have drop so much to almost nothing?Is it to much competion on sellers to sell their items?I think we are killing the market by giving these colletibles away at these pric...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I get system to stop promomting me about already answered member "questions" or "messages?"

For some items, eBay is hanging onto messages that were sent to me that don't warrant a response. These are not quesitons that are posted publically to the listing. eBay keeps prompting me to answer the messages, even when the conversation is over. I...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

offer from a new member

I just posted an item as buy it now, and got an offer for 5% less from a brand new member, that just registered today. This sounds a little strange. Am I in danger selling to such a person if I do all transactions through ebay and paypal?

Misplaced Sold Item, What To Do?

So in constantly having to rearrange my office space, which is where all my items are, I've misplaced an item that sold, and I've turned this place upside down looking for it, and I have to upload the tracking before tomorrow night, I'm hoping I find...

Resolved! Buyer didn't upload tracking on return. Closed in my favor. Can she hit me with anything else?

I had a buyer open a return request because an item didn't fit her. She refused to use Ebay's return shipping label. She was corresponding with me regularly with requests for me to provide my address again, etc., but it was slightly odd in tone. As i...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing issues and the UPC

For the past two days I've been unable to complete my listings, mostly new fabric. I would get the promo " Pay no insertion fees on 250 fixed price listings, including Good ‘Til Cancelled" in red and the listing would not complete. Today I spoke with...

Ebay app notifications

For the last week, my app on my phone is sending me sold and payment received notifications long after Ive shipped the item. I sold two items yesterday, and this morning, the cash register sounded and it told me my item sold when in fact it had sold ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer can't buy?

I just recieved the following message from a prospective buyer--- "New message from: wilderpublications (2,014I tried to buy this item twice yesterday. There seemed to be some kind of an issue with the sale. I tried once with a credit card and once w...

Question for sellers about DSRs: How do they affect you?

I am currently a buyer and at some point I hope to be a seller. I know eBay has changed policies over the years regarding how DSRs affect sellers, but I do not know these policies in detail. I would love to know how DSRs affect sellers at this point....

10 percent shipping fee

Funny how e-bay charges sellers 10% on shipping costs. Many sellers will fix this 10% fee into what they charge for shipping. The buyer ends up paying more for shipping because of this. Funny Also what is funny is how the seller can receive low feedb...

Selling Gift Cards

I have been selling department store gift cards on eBay that have been issued to me for returned merchandise, since April. Out of the 11 or 12 cards sold, I've now had a problem with 2 of them. The buyers have stolen the funds and then claimed the ca...

AU tracking numbers, anyone else having a problem?

I started getting AU tracking numbers for some international shipments, these seem to not track right & not at all on sights like Aftership, is anyone else having problems woth these?

Feedback Needed: Using eBay’s Product Catalog

Hi, I am a Seller on Ebay; and I loev it! It's givinf me a chance to grow my Business in anything i want! Right now, I sell Sports Crads... they account for 80% of my sails. But they weigh less than 1 OZ. And when printing out the Ebay Shipping Label...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors