Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sell a special order that can't be ready for over 30 days?

Anyone have an idea how to do this?Ebay allows pre-orders but you have to ship the item within 30 days. We have the ability to do custom orders by they take about 60 days on average to produce and be ready to ship. If I take an order outside eBay, I ...

Things Are Not Selling

I have never seen it so bad. Listings just sit there, and items won’t sell. Also, many of the items cannot be found, using the standard search method. Ever since they made certain changes, something has gone wrong. I just pulled all my listings. Mayb...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund.

hi,buyer agree to pay only 2 dollars shipping on his risk..now he ask refund..he even open case whit out text me at all..what to do.??thank you

Buyer wants to return item

I've got a buyer asking for my help with returning an item I have no problem with them returning the item, but in all my years on eBay I've never ran into a buyer who does NOT know how to open their own case and I do not feel I should have to walk th...

First international scam...sorry, sale...and last.

After 12 years of being in-active, I started buying and selling again 2 years ago. Mostly a buyer, I've sold 30-35 items in this past year with 100% FB and 5 stars across the board. I have purchased internationally, but this incident was my first, an...

Again ebay platform is bugy as hell

Today is another day that Ebay has problems.Logging in is almost imposseble and also ending products results in a page not found and even reset connection timeout. Come on Ebay, you earn millions of dollars and still cant fix your platform problems?

Cannot respond to offers?

have an outstanding offer but when I try to repond I keep getting errors. anyone else or is this just my lucky ebay day?

return after refund

I sold a model locomotive for $100.00 plus $9.00 shipping. The buyer said it arrived broken. I was willing to refund his money, but he needed to return the item. Well, Paypal gave him back his money in full, & told him to return the item. He is not g...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HOW LONG IS EBAY GOING TO HOLD MY LATE SHIPMENT RATE AGAINST ME?

I had 10 late shipments in one week last year, in December 2016. I haven't had a late shipment before or after this, ever. Yet eBay continues to hold my late shipment rate at the same percentage, regardless of the fact that I have sold several hundre...

Breakin up a lot

The buyer asked me to break up a lot shoes am I allowed to sell them one pair out of the lot where does that leave me? Should not just send them the whole lot anyways and explain that it ain't allowed?

Resolutions and making me bankrupt

I have had an ebay shop since 2007.I have a very busy shop in the summer...family with 4 kids and ebay is my only income...I didn't have time in the summer... working 8am till 9pm at night and 10 minutes a day to even try to answer questions out of N...

Expired product

Hello, I was wondering if I can sell some Spitz sunflower seed boxes that I have but the problem is that they are past the expiration date. I have and Many of my friends tried the seeds and they taste fine and don't smell funny. They expired June 7, ...

New Acounts have it tough getting going ...

In getting another ID here going it has been obvious that newer accounts have an uphill battle getting views and activity ... a 2nd ID here selling similar things (some actually switched to the ID) just does not get the same activity level as a more ...

Sales have consistently dropped since fall of 2016

I have been a small, boutique seller on EBay since 1999. Mostly part time. About 2007 I stepped up to sell because I had medical bills to pay off. I am not a “big seller,” but usually had enough to warrant finding more inventory to sell. I was told t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors