Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Single Item is sold TWICE a week apart.

alan@ebay doug@ebay @Anonymous Please review the history of item #182837887715 It was sold on 10/23/2017 and the seller hub Orders pages CLEARLY show 1 sold (0 Available). The same item number sold AGAIN on 10/29 and again shows 1 sold (0 Available)....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

How long should I wait?

How long should I wait for a buyer to pay for their auction win/s? And after that period of time, what do I do... do I cancel the sale? If I cancel the sale, can the "buyer" (who never paid anyway) still leave me feedback?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

DSR Ratings

Is there any recourse for sellers now when buyers leave a glowing positive feedback,& 1's in the DSR ratings ?Any possibility of getting removal ?I know it's not a defect, but still would like to see CS do something about this.

Shipping calculated too low by eBay?

I have an item that is listed as weighing 4 ounces plus a 30 cents handling fee - they paid only $1.91 for a first class package, how did that happen? That would be calculating 1.61 before the handling fee.

Resolved! Buyer Scam

What to do. I sold a sealed CD. Customer thanked me for fast shipping but said CD was scratched and doesn’t work and wants a replacement. I apologized and told him item was sealed from my collection and only one I had. I then checked his feedback whi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Store

Should ebay continue to charge their store owners the monthly fees while all the technical issues are hampering views and sales, or should they quit charging until issues are cleared up? what do you think??

Fifty Free Listings For December

Okay so I have a Promo that says that I can list up to fifty items this month for free! Now I have twenty things listed but have only used one of the fifty. I went to try to list something and it said that I have reached my listing limit (which is tw...

Best offer option

Why is a buyer allowed to drag their feet on paying when a best offer option is accepted? They are getting the item at the price they want. I understand not every seller is quick to accept or decline but there could easily be an option for the buyer ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scrounge Lounge $$$ October 2017 $$$

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge October 2017 edition Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003. Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt. We find treasures in the usual, and at times, ...

Ebay should have the option to email seller fee invoices

I rarely sell items on ebay, maybe 2 to 3 a month. Im always surprised when my paypal account gets drafted by ebay but it doesnt say what its for. In fact I cant even tell if its a return shipping fee or a seller fee. I mostly use my mobile phone and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold a cell phone Payment Pending in Pay Pal

I posted a cell phone to sell. Twice, I had hacks trying to get me to send it before I recieved paymanent. Transactions were canceled. I posted one last time and this guy bought it right after I posted it. He sent me a message saying "Paid, please se...

is this seller trying to scam me?

i ordered an item on ebay, which was delivered on oct. 26 (from amazon). however it was the wrong item, so i opened a return request via ebay, asking the seller to exchange the wrong item for the correct one. the seller agreed, send me a ups return l...

pens.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does not ebay support by chat?

I am very dissatisfied with the support system of ebay. The other day I wrote a situation where new listings can not be made although I have not reached the limit number in this community, but no response. I also sent an e-mail to the support desk wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors