Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

refund fraud

I sold a model locomotive for $ !00.00 + $9.00 for shipping. Well packed & insured. Buyer claimed it was damaged. I offered full refund + return postage label. Buyer opened a return request & was immediately refunded by Paypal. Buyer says Paypal told...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sick of the scams

Ebay has got to do something about this. SCAMS...on all ends. From buyers to sellers and I know it happens from sellers to buyers as well. The "rules" in place are only esculating the scams.This is the 4th time in one month that I have had a buyer tr...

account wrongly identified as hacked -what now

Hey all, I won an auction last night and made the payment an hour later via credit card. I woke up to find an email from ebay telling me my account had been identified as hacked and my password needed to be reset, which was actually not the case. I r...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW SELL ITEM LISTING PAGE IS NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!

I'm convinced EBAY sits there and waste time trying to figure out to make a seller's life a living nightmare. There are MANY complaints here on the "NEW" SELL AN ITEM LISTING PAGE, YetEbay does nothing to correct the issues or give us a choice to use...

Unable to upload photos on eBay.de

Good day everyone, Has any of you recently had a problem with uploading photos in your listings ? I am trying to upload and it shows the loading circle but it never ends. I have had this problem in recent days. I have tried to upload from several bro...

shipping rate table by region?

where can i find this on my seller hub? shipping rate tab;eshttp://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2017spring/shipping-tools.html#m17-1-tb1

Resolved! Suspicious Buyer, PayPal says transaction pending

Okay , I got an email from eBay telling me I had a suspicious buyer whitch they had to cancel all the funds for. On the other hand the buyer had 0 feedback but paid & I shipped the item (which was shown as delivered) on eBay , but PayPal still shows ...

Resolved! I waited for an e-Check payment to clear before shipping & uploading the tracking number...

I waited for an e-Check payment to clear before shipping & uploading the tracking number. Now I see in my dashboard that item is shown as " tracking uploaded late", now I lost my 100% tracking score. Both paypal & ebay said to wait for the payment to...

Need Sellers Imput on issues discussed from todays Weekly Chat

@tomuchstuff5 wrote:When you have a situation where the only listings available for an item do not offer free shipping or free returns and customer has applied that or those filters for the listings to come up with a message such "These listings are ...

Resolved! E-Bay lists my listings as an auction when I listed it as a fixed price

Is it some kind of game? Why does e-Bay lists some of my listings as an auction when I chose and double checked that I chose them listed as a fixed price listing? I never list anything as an auction and e-Bay tries to push me in that direction. It co...

Money back guarantee and seller protection

Around two months ago a woman bought two tops from me by paying with an 'e-check'. I dispatched the items however the money never reached my account. I am sure that the buyer recieved the items because she left a feedback on those exact tops. After a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY CONTACT ME - I THINK THIS IS A HOAX TO GET MY PASSWORD....

Received a perfect looking eBay message by email - it was in my eBay messages on the my eBay site too. So, I thought everything was ok. But the sender/shopper sent a photo for me to look at contained in the eBay message - on eBay website. The print o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

SEE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION

JERKING everyone's CHAIN /// CLICK - "SEE Full Item Description" Link Below To See MY PHOTOS & Description I WORKED HOURS To Create and PAY FEES for THIS STORE for MY Items TO BE SEEN / Now They're PLAYING GAMES and HIDING IT - You Have To DIG To SEE...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors