Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! shipping overage?

I have some vintage dinner plates listed for sale individually. Today someone bought 5 of them [yay!], but they didn't wait for an invoice with combined shipping, which I mentioned in my listing that I would be willing to provide. They are located in...

Unpaid Item

So I had a item end on the 13th (172967324226) the buyer has not paid yet. How long do I have to wait to relist it ? I did open a dispute on it.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item refunded after INR has now been delivered to buyer. Do I send Paypal invoice to get money?

An item I sold and fully refunded after buyer opened an INR, has finally been delivered to the buyer (sent 10/25 and delivered 11/15). Buyer agreed to repay me item price (not shipping) which is a lot better than nothing, so I am happy about that. Do...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Trick of the Chinese & Hong Kong sellers? Price changes

I know this is not news to most of you but out of curiousity I clicked on a listing that flat stated Converse All Stars for 5.99, many colors Not a range of prices, just 5.99, so it was splashed all over the left side of another Ebay page Ok Got to t...

stores on different countrys

Is it possible to have several ebay stores? for example one for UK ebay, another US and another for canada from 1 paypal account ?

How Do I Add A Message To All My Auctions?

Hello,I will be going away for two weeks at which time my store will be on hold. I would like to post a message to all my auctions advising my customers and people watching items, that they need to purchase the item by a certain date or they will nee...

eBay and it's IT department

Trying to purchase tires for my vehicle. Item #361977274589When selecting my vehicle from saved cars list "My Vehicle" ebay says "This part is not compatible with 2011 Acura MDX Base Sport Utility 4-Door 3.7L 3664CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated." ...

pic1.png Pic2.png

Paperweight Signature

Please if anyone can idenify this signature on paperweight? Thank you very much.

sign.jpg paperweight1.jpg

Ohhh No another Slow Sales Post!! Explanations and Tips

Read a good article and wanted to share it with you all! http://www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/ebay-sales-down/#/ There is one question that sellers ask more than any other: “why are my eBay sales down?”One month your orders are flying in and then...

Selling electronic itunes giftcard code safely

Is there a safe way to sell a digital code on ebay? What if I sent a letter in the mail with the code written on a piece of paper to prove that it was delivered to them? If I send the code digitally or maybe even physically, whats stopping them from ...

Hey Gang, Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's valuable.

It certainly CAN, but not always. I am watching a group of items based on several search strings. It's a simple clothing accessory item that is no longer made or sold. When available in stores, it was commonly sold for under $5, often under $2 or so....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 106 replies
  • 2 helpful

What is wrong with ebay today?

Servers have been molasses all day. And that's the ones that bother to respond. Is this what that ridiculous 10% you jack us pays for? Servers that can't handle the load? As of right now, I am unable to make a listing because my.ebay.com cannot be fo...

Adios Ebay.

I started my shop 10 ears ago selling quality ammolite jewelry and Ebay gave me my start for which I am grateful.The business slowly grew over the years but so did the problems-- chief of which was Ebay allowing volume junk jewelry sellers to compete...

Buyer hasn't paid yet, emailed with different account to ship to an address...

so im selling my laptop and this buyer, lets say "abc" username, committed to my 'buy it now' item. They have not paid yet. "abc" has a good amount of feeback, all good from what i can tell. Then i get an email from ebay titled "eBay User Information...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors