Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is this a fraud seller?

PLease check this article and the seller:https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Original-Xiaomi-Mi-3S-TV-Box-4K-64bit-Android-6-0-Media-Player-2GB-8GB/302525117133?hash=item466fe6f2cd:g:IRkAAOSwZW5aCFqO

Item removed from ebay (i'm paid)

Hi, i'm paid and ebay removed items(i can't open dispute paypal+ebay error yes). Paypal payment pending and seller not reply me. Please refund my moneyDispute error: We're sorry there's an issue with this purchase. Unfortunately, PayPal reports that ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

For crying out loud people!!

STOP lying! Just had an auction end immediately followed by a message saying they never bid and it 'just appeard in their cart'. Uhuh, and I'm the Queen of England. Whatever. Okay, I think you're an irresponsible bleep, but you don't have to LIE abou...

got negative feedback and had to pay shipping because buyer didnt want the item

I sold a PS2 and the buyer said it was DOA. It was my personal PS2, I was the original owner and I never had an issue with it. It was working perfectly when I sent it out but I figured it might have damaged in the mail.I got it back and it worked per...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

manual for a produkt

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000266 EndHTML:000019677 StartFragment:000018684 EndFragment:000019573 StartSelection:000018793 EndSelection:000019556 SourceURL:https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?transid=1736568954007&itemid=172735526005&qu=1&ul_noa...

no photos

I type in anything to search, the text for the listed item comes up, but no photos, for any of the items in the category, for instance, I typed in "Morgan Dollar" and lots of them came up, text only, no photos for any of them, whats wrong...??? Thank...

please help...is this a watermark?

i am worried about the future watermark rules. can anyone tell me if this will be flagged as having a watermark. i took the photo with the tag with the coin in the original photo. i did not add anything to the original image.thank you.

Ebay's TERRIBLE Feedback Policies

As of late I have become more aware of reductions in service that are not appropriate or fair in any way shape or form. The return policy allowing for Customers to get refunds for returning damaged merchandice and NOT allowing any direct communicatio...

Computer Algorithim ruining everything?

Hey everyone. These computer algorithim's are ruining everything I have worked hard to create and build the last 20 years? It happened here on Ebay overnight. I'm fed up. I move to another site where Things were ok for a few years. Great! lots of vie...

Bulk printing invoice templates - seller address not printing

Can someone please help. We print our shipping invoices through the eBay invoice template format. We usually bulk print these and they display correctly in the browser. However, if you print preview or run a print the first invoice prints with the co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding instant payment requirement to buy it now listings

Ever since ebay update the listing format on the phone app and computer site, I have not been able to find the flag to require instant payment to my BUY IT NOW listings. Is there something I am missing, or did they remove this option with the update?...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

No longer revise listing on the app after getting iPhone 6 SE

Very strange that I had the latest Ebay Canada app on my iPhone 5S & could do everything then bought a new 6SE I don’t have an option to revise listings???? Only can END ...I’m talking listings that don’t expire for more than 2 days too...errrrr

TRS & SHIPPING WITH NO TRACKING

I'm a TRS without the perks. I ship everything with tracking BUT now have a whole bunch of discs for old Mirro Cookie Presses that I see are selling pretty good individually. With 1st class shipping with tracking it wouldn't be worth it BUT if I coul...

Resolved! shipping overage?

I have some vintage dinner plates listed for sale individually. Today someone bought 5 of them [yay!], but they didn't wait for an invoice with combined shipping, which I mentioned in my listing that I would be willing to provide. They are located in...

Unpaid Item

So I had a item end on the 13th (172967324226) the buyer has not paid yet. How long do I have to wait to relist it ? I did open a dispute on it.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors