Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

The buyer can't buy my item

The buyer can't pay, I don't know why. I use Westernbid and before saved payment. What should I do? In first time I didn't add email, after I changed the listing, change the shipping cost. Maybe because of this buyer can't pay?

“privatized” listings

i am kinda new at selling multible items and i recently received this message from a buyer. i would just like to know what i am being told. this is the messageYour “privatized” listings have prevented me, & other buyers from bidding on listings with ...

Note to seller help!

I do personalization on some of the products in my store. I have had several orders these past weeks where buyers have indicated they left instructions but I see nothing. It's not all orders. I've already had to refund 3 orders where they said they a...

"Free Shipping" costs

How does one figure what to allow for shipping when selling with the "free shipping" option? Without knowing where the buyer will be located how do I know a dollar amount to allow to cover shipping for my auction item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell a similar item feature (this allows other sellers ) to STEAL Seller's WORK & listings in part

Ebay needs to discontinue their ' Sell similar item ' feature Sellers are stealing my work, my listings in full and part with this feature, I find these sellers to be thieves, cons, lazy, rude, and should be reprimanded by Ebay , I should not have to...

How Long Do I Need To Wait????

A guy opened a case against me last week about a broken item. I told him to return for refund. He never responded to his own refund request. How long do I have to wait to call ebay to close the refund request and cancel the shipping label he was send...

Number of Sales per state.

I sorted thru a pile of past sales and see that out of 223 sales, 23 were made to CA. Followed by 16 in both Florida and my home state of PA. 11 states bought nothing. Nine states only had one each. Are more sales made to CA due to name recognition? ...

How would you describe these? What are they?

I bought these little things 40 years ago and added the thread to hang them on the Christmas tree. They do not stand up on their own. I have no idea what to call them to have any hope someone might stumble across them. Best thing I come up with is Mi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quit the forum now if you want sales on eBay

Yes, some members think if you as a seller are critical of eBay and management on this forum that they will treat your accounts like a Voodoo doll and you will be cursed with low or no sales. So should the forums be shut down for the good of eBay sel...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipping but for a good reason

I was packaging a sweater for shipping, when I discovered a stain I had not seen before. I messaged buyer, explained situation, and she was agreeable to me trying to get stain out before shipping. I did get the stain out, but it delayed shipping past...

New vs. Pre-Owned with handmade jewelry

I have a slight dilemma and would like the community's opinion. I make jewelry, and although only one of my items is posted at this time, I have a question. Often, I will use a mix of new and pre-owned materials to make the piece and can't figure out...

Canceled transaction, then changed mind.

Long story short. I sold a item, the package got returned back to me for some reason and got lost in the process so I canceled the transaction And refunded the buyer (doesn’t clear till weds) because I didn’t want to keep them waiting cause I had no ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors