Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Yay!! List up to 500 items fixed price or auction-style for free. Nov 30- Dec 4

Check your promos--- Nice to actually get a promo notification early for a change! I don't know how to do a link. Hopefully someone who does will be along soon. If someone's here who can tell me how, I'll gladly add it from my ebay message. I doubt I...

Seller Hub under Manage Unsold Listings - What does this mean

Boy, I am full of questions today LOL When looking under Manage Unsold Listings, I clicked Customize in the Upper Right Hand Corner. One of the things it shows is this: Choose the time period to show listings: 31 days(90 days max) The default is 31 d...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How long will Unsold Items show in Unsolds before they Disappear (Seller Hub)

I thought I read somewhere that it is 90 days with Seller Hub that an unsold item will stay in the Unsold section before it disappears. I had one I was testing and at 89 days the pictures disappeared so I deleted it. I know without Seller Hub it was ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Semi in Florida Catches Fire after Crash

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/usps-semitrailer-catches-fire-during-crash-in-florida/656985145Just in case you start hearing from buyers that they never received their items.

Resolved! A seller needs a buying advice

I bought a rechargeable electric device. NIB. It was sealed (not manufacturer's seal) in plastic bags. Not a problem, that's what I paid for! A single charge should hold for 2 weeks, I would be happy with one week or even 4-5 days. So far It is holdi...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quantity lowet than 10?

I just want to know how to sell my items on ebay and not have to re post it every time it sells. I have 8 of these items at home and would lile to put that number on ebay if possible so it automatically doesn't sell anymore after it reaches 8. Is thi...

swindlers and crooks!

swindlers and crooks! where to go for information? help! please, inform on ebay. thanks.look:222389666318222389666578222389665927222389666088

Neg FB from a seller saved me a headache

Just had a buyer purchase a free ship (1st class weight) item but in the comments request it be boxed and that if I did this she would leave positive FB. To box her item/ship Priority would cost about $4 more on an already cheap item so I set up a cu...

Why Can’t I Add Another Picture? BIN BO Just Added Today with Offers

I listed a BIN BO 30 Day Listing tonight and Realized after I had an Inquiry from a potential buyer about wanting a picture of something thought I had posted, that the picture wasn’t there. EBay is not letting me add the picture. Is it because U have...

2016 Honda civic LX spoiler installation

has any one innstalled a no drill RS turbo spoiler on their 2016 Honda Civi, with out drilling for the stop light. This spoiler sits flat on the truink and the suggestion is to remove the tail light and run the wire thru that way but that could cause...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Verify fake and authentic gucci sneaker

Hey guys. Recently, I sold a pair of gucci ace sneaker to a buyer. The buyer claim that looking at my pictures, the shoes is fake. Can someone help me verify if they’re authentic or not? Link to my listing: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Women-s-Gucci-Ace-St...

Out of stock defect for giving refund - Again

I gave a refund to a buyer that wasn't satisfied, I beleive since this was an international order by the time he got the order the refund/cancel/return option was gone from eBay so I refunded through PayPal. I then got an out of stock defect for givi...

• 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Vacation Setting

Hello: I turned my vacation settings on and also indicated to hide the fixed items. A person wants to purchase a fixed item which ends in 21 hours. I put my vacation setting on since I am in the process of moving. Can I still sell the item to him and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors