Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Getting Edit Price/Inventory ERROR, NEED HELP!

Hello, We are trying to edit price/quantity from the get template and then re-load that template to update our inventory. However all of the sudden we are started getting an error saying "ERROR CODE: BAF.Error.3" An error occurred while processing in...

Resolved! How do I remove local pickup from shipping options?

Throughout my entire time on ebay, I've never allowed local pickup. I just noticed one of my items said "free local pickup" under the shipping information on the screen that customers see. When I went in to edit that listing, the local pickup option ...

Ebay fees

Shirt sold for $10 plus 5 shipping. EBay gave me $10.65. I still had to pay shipping. Looks like that means eBay charge me $4.35 to sell a $10 T-shirt.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Visit Store Link buried?

Fine folks at eBay, Loving some of the latest changes to the item listing page. A little disappointed and confused that the "visit store" link is being buried at the bottom of the listing page...below all the other seller's items being displayed, ite...

listing items

How many items should you list per day or week to grow your business.

I'm Quitting Selling On Ebay Due to Mass Buyer Theft

Has anyone else had this problem? Since they don't allow negative feedback for buyers there's nothing to stop them from stealing, as opposed to prior to 2008 when that never used to happen. They just send it back and that's all there is to it. Before...

Sent package to wrong address

I mistakenly printed out the wrong address label for a package and sent it to the wrong person. I know who I sent it to because I have the information and have written to the person. He said he was out of town and would check when he got back. I have...

Return/refund problem

I sold an item and then I shipped it via FedEx through ebay. A week later and it is returned to me as the person at the address had refused the package. I message the buyer and no response. Fast forward 3 weeks and the buyer contacts me as they say t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking/Managing Buyers

Is there a way to block buyers with 0 Feedback score, or with accounts started recently? I looked at managing my buyers but I don't see an option like this. The buyer asks to cancel the bid either during or after the sale. This has happened to me at ...

E-mail address

I have sold for 18 years and I am trying to sell this year. I have a different computer and old E-mail is gone. Is there a way to keep 100% feedback and same E-mail account

Most Marked as Helpful Authors