Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay is Insane

I have long been aware that ebay supresses search results. But even searching their own shipping supplies store, more than half of the results are hidden. ie: Airjacket envelopes: 9 results, but only 3 are shown. Polyjacket envelopes: 21 results, but...

Resolved! Silverplate mark

Happy New Year you all, I do not deal much in silver but for the occasional piece that I just can not resist This silverplate mark has my head spinning. After searching and researching for a couple of hours I am still where I started.Any help is appr...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay User Promo

Hey all! Our user name is “ nahco “and we specialize in antiques and collectibles! We Would love to hear about anything you have to say about our items and appreciate the looks!Also, do any of you have any other ways of promoting your eBay stores!? W...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SSN to EIN

When you open a company and register an EIN, did you just update the tax information in Paypal? It says to add the EIN but doesn't give me the option to remove my SSN. I'm worried that Paypal won't know whether to use SSN or EIN if I have both. Shoul...

Buyer Accusation

A buyer is claiming I shorted his order by 2 items. I believe I sent all 11 pieces. He previously asked me to combine several orders to save on shipping, which I did but he complained about the reduced amount. I'm not sure what to do. I am very caref...

Can sellers ever get suspended for late shipments?

I do not drive so I use USPS home pick up to get my items to the post office. For whatever reason half the time the mail person ignores the package sitting on the porch. (Yet I still receive a pick up confirmation e-mail) This has lead to around a 31...

Buyer cannot initiate cancellation within 1 hour of purchase

Hello, A buyer paid for an order and when he tried to cancel it within one hour of purchase , the cancellation button didn't appear for him ; only a contact seller button was available . He used this button to send a message to the seller who initiat...

Any book- seller here? I need some advice...

Hi there, I've been thinking for the past month to start selling books on ebay. I need to move listings on health & beauty products as soon by asking for the lowest possible prices (I get fed up with them by now). I'll also need to get rid of items n...

Negative feedback

Hello! I'm not sure what, if anything, I can do about feedback left for me the other day on 1/13. Buyer stated that the bottle was very small and overpriced, learned her lesson. The size of this and the term "Mini" was in both the title and in the de...

buy it now

Hi,I a buyer wants to me to relist an item as buy it now because he missed the isting. How much does ebay charge for this and can I list it as an only buy it now item? Why would the buyer prefer this to an auction style when there isn't a high demand...

Got a promo for 100 listings at a nickel each on my non store ID

But here's the kicker - The offer has a big blurb sayingGet more offers like these. Open an eBay store. Considering I haven't had ANY free listing promos on ANY of my stores for I don't know how long (just those idiot % off FVF offers, or %off in cat...

Where do I allow Canadian buyer to use her credit card?

Hi! I am a USA seller. I have a Canadian buyer who wants order shipped to a USA address but PayPal won't allow, even though her account is in usd..says buyer must live in same country as shipping address.Where/how do I change preferences to allow her...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors