Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

International sellers

I'm a US citizen living in Mexico. Can I sell items on ebay USA or do I have to go to ebay Mexico?

I need unlimited space to hide dropshippers

In my searches today In one category I had to go through 50 pages to get past one drop shipper. And in another I am on page 75 and still not past another one. Ebay, give us unlimited space so that we can hide sellers who every month their listings sc...

Resolved! Buyer paid but I haven't shipped, requested return not refund

Help! I have a buyer who purchased and paid for an item. I didn't even get a chance to ship it yet and they requested a return, not a cancellation. I accepted the return, but now I'm having problems processing the refund. It looks like eBay wants me ...

Resolved! US Coin Lots

Hi all, I couldn’t seem to find anything about this in the rules, so I’ll ask it. Are sellers on eBay allowed to sell lots of coins where you don’t know what exact condition/date you are getting. For example, you can buy one VF-MS Peace dollar for 40...

eBay guarantee

Hello Community,This return is very upsetting. When I sale my handbags l post the max amountof photos. I add the height, width, length to the description.Then I ask if you have any questions please send me an email.I do everything in my power to avoi...

Resolved! eBay forcing seller to pay return shipping even though listing stated otherwise?

I sold some DDR3 memory on eBay, the listing number is 132171110127. In the listing I said "Since they're new and I don't know for sure they were tested by G.Skill, and I didn't personally test them, I've listed them as 'New - Other' and I'll give 14...

Buyer Has 100% Negative Feedback left for sellers. What is the MO?

So on 1/3/18, I sold a BIN DVD to a buyer. Prior to shipping it, I checked "feedback left for others" this is something I always do now. This buyer put a note in the "buyers note" field stating to please do not include a packing slip as this is a gif...

Resolved! Increasing handling time due to weather or vacation day

Does increasing handling time to your listings have any ill effects? I am thinking of going from 1-day to 2-day for early this coming week as we are expecting some ice in the DFW area and I may be away from the shop and unable to travel back. I have ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mindset of people wanting to buy through private messages

I am selling a somewhat exprensive item ($315.00) and received several offers for close to that price in my private messages through paypal. I am not going to do it, but I am curious why they are doing it rather than just bidding. Do they actually wa...

Ebay Sales Slow

I am very frustrated with the new ebay group listings feature, it seems to be what is slowing sales for some sellers. Some customers shop by catagory and the catagories show up already grouped, so you are not seeing all listings in the catagory when ...

key word spamming

I don't do many searches on ebay, only when I have to research to sell. But I did do a search for "ford explorer brake line.JCWitney had listings all over the place.If I wanted to buy from them, I would go to their site.. duh. Then there was the Chin...

Real or Fake? Tiffany Elsa Peretti?

Can anyone authenticate this as being real, or let me know if this is fake. I purchased from an auction saying "Rare Retired Elsa Peretti Tiffany Earrings"

Getting out there

Advertising, trying to find a way to get my items out there. I made a few banners like this one below. Anybody got advice for a new, serious ebay seller

Most Marked as Helpful Authors