Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Delivery tracking to international forwarding addresses

I sent a couple of packages to buyers using international forwarding addresses. Both were to 6215 NE 92nd Dr. in Portland Oregon. The tracking stops on both with the packages being processed in the Portland USPS facility and don’t show as “delivered”...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer claims they didn't recieve package even though usps shows it was delivered

Howdy y'all. I had a buyer tell me that they never received the item I sent them, even though the tracking shows delivery confirmation. They had me send it to a commercial address and not their residential home. I told them to check with Ebay and con...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How to reach out to second highest bidder if the first one cancels the order

For auction style listings, if a buyer (the one who won the bid) cancels the order, how do we reach out to other bidders? Do we need to start the auction process all over again? Can’t we just reach out to the second highest bidder? I am not seeing an...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback

Why can,t leave Neg feedback for buyers

Volume Pricing

I just wanted to share my personal experience using the "Volume Pricing" feature for "Promotions". Seasoned Ebay sellers may already know this, but I learned the hard way. Volume pricing is ONLY for a SINGLE posting where you are selling multiple ite...

eBay Watch Authentication

I’m reaching out to see how many of you have had a negative experience with eBay’s watch authentication process. Buyers or sellers share your experiences. Personally I was told the watch I sold was damaged. When I ask how to file a complaint against ...

Store search bar not showing certain keywords

Had a buyer who was interested in some of my items that are dated 1885 in the title. When he searched they do not show up. Ive searched the keyword "1885" in my store and It shows 0 items. I have 20 or so items that are dated 1885 in the title, descr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings go directly to drafts

Aafter I do my listing and I hit the 'List it button' it says "your listing is active". BUT when I go to my listings, its not there. My posts go to the draft section. And I have to add my description all over again. I called e-bay and they did not kn...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! and the hits just keep on coming and ebay is well aware of this and does nothing

Now before you all chime in about store settings and everything else that may be on my end it is NOT. My store settings have been checked numerous times by high level ebay techs and they find no issues. I have 87 cases documented of buyers having iss...

Holds lifted!? Account finally restored!

Hi all,After being restricted - for identity verification- since FEBRUARY….my account has been unrestricted!! Hallelujah!it was in the legal department forever, but I got the email letting me know it passed yesterday. Does anyone know how long my fun...

How to ask and expert seller

I have used this facility before and had answer answered just by clicking link in email when item did not sell now I'd like the answer anther question but link does not work and I cant find ask an expert in eBay app or webpage

Ebay ended my auction

How can I to find out why my 2 auctions were ended because of the word "billy club" but there is are two completed auctions which have just ended plainly using the words billy club? 266485841138 & 266483151812 plus more current active auctions using ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors