Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Customer Service Issues & Accountability - Lies, Misinformation & Disrespect

As I write this, I’ve been ON HOLD with the Appeals department for just over two hours. The total call time is 2 hours 19 minutes, and the first 18 minutes were spent getting me to appeals, and the remaining 2+ hours waiting for a “Supervisor”. (see ...

Relisted items Showing in Unsolds

There is a serious glitch going on in my SH and wondering if anyone else is having this problem. ALL my relisted, as well as unrelisted items are showing up in my unsolds folder. It is usually ONLY the unrelisted items. This is making it next to impo...

Resolved! Respond to buyer complaint or ignore?

I've been selling now for about 90 days and hope I can get some experienced seller feedback. I have a buyer that is unhappy with their purchase and messaged me to express their dissatisfaction with the item and to inform me that they would never use ...

Just received 53 emails from ebay...

Okay, I really don't want this when my items don't sell. This seems to be a new thing telling me what they want me to price my items at and to relist. I checked my communication preferences and am not set to get messages when items don't sell and don...

Why so many views for a "scheduled" listing?!

How can I have 22 views on an item that I haven't even officially listed yet? It's SCHEDULED to be listed. So who's "viewing" it?! And why so many times?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment email address wrong in listing

I just sold quite a few things and just noticed that the payment email address in them was wrong, so people have sent payments to the wrong email address. I didn't notice because I have a different paypal account linked to my ebay, the only one I've ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revising a listing help needed

I have an item for sale that has a fixed price and the "best offer" option. I would like to remove the "best offer" but when i go in to revise it, it will not let me uncheck the "add best offer"How can I remove the "best offer" option?Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When is it too early to ask USPS to search for a missing package?

Hi all, I mailed out a package on Monday 2/5 by first-class from CA to TX. As of today Friday 2/9, USPS tracking shows it is still "In Transit". The last real scan was on the evening of 2/5, when it departed the distribution center in Santa Clarita, ...

Invoice for Freight Costs

I want to list an item as auction, but am hesitant to do so because I was told by eBay that after the customer purchases the item, I will be able to charge the cost of freight to the customer via the "send invoice" option from the action drop down me...

Buyer requirements & exclude shipping locations settings STILL not working for Puerto Rico!

This is my second post about the subject because it seems that the first one didn't get taken too seriously before. But in my opinion, this is a serious issue for some seller like me who try to set up their eBay preferences to what they think is the ...

eBay shipping combines 2 items

eBay shipping combines 2 items to same buyer in one shipping. It makes too large a package to ship both items in one box. How can I use eBay shipping and still mail two boxes? Thanks.

ebay advertising practices killing its own sales

In general when you post an item thats very common and has a UPC what ebay does is try to send the buyer to a big box store sellers ebay page or another sellers page where the item is being sold for less money. It also can drive them off ebay complet...

Ebay Shipping Calculator Errors For FedEx

There is a mistake in the Shipping Calculator for Fedex Home Delivery, and Fedex Ground, which has a 70 pound limit. On packages exceeding 70 pounds, you would have to use Fedex Ground Small Package, which has a 150 pound limit and is at a much highe...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedex smart post costs more then Ground?

Just noticed today that all my sales over the weekend overcharged me for Fedexsmartpost. Customer is being charged correct amount, but my rate to print the label has doubled(AT LEAST). Ebay told me to pay the excess postage and then they will file a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors