Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New algorithim and updates?? week of 4/9/18

Hello everyone, as of this week we have noticed that our sales have dropped substantially. Our traffic/impressions on our adds has fallen substantially as well out of nowhere. We have tried reaching out to a ebay representitive multiple times and eve...

hide my items

I am going on vacation for surgery and need to hide my buy it now items. I will close but can't seem to find the hide my items? Need help

confused about bidding style items for sale

so i read that there is a 10% fee for an item being sold with a reserve or buy now but what if an item is sold on through bidding with no reserve and buy now just blankly start at 1$ what fee amount would i get charged if the item sellf for 300$ note...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

$20 dollar ebay buck promo

Anyone else get messaged by ebay about a $20 dollar ebay buck promo for selling items between 4/15-4/25 only to be told that it is by "invitation only" upon trying to activate it. A glitch or some kind of non invite, invite? Thanks

Resolved! New to eBay item selling

Hey guys I’m new to this eBay selling thing so I have a couple questions. I’ve watched several YouTube videos on how to sell and ship your items, but my main question is when you sell a item how do I get a tracking number to send to the costumer? Doe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent buyer

I've been using eBay for several years, have sold many things, never a problem. This week I posted a camera for sale and every single purchase request was fake. I am very leary to sell anything here anymore. What the Frack is eBay doing to weed out t...

20 years on eBay - and a CRY FOR HELP !

SALE CONFIRMED ! Are you freaking kidding me? A DUPLICATE to "Your eBay item sold" . Just complete SPAM. I thought it was a stupid "test" thing ... and now .. EVERY SINGLE SALE .... TWO emails ... one I USE .. the other IS GARBAGE - SPAM - that is wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer wants a refund

Hi.. I sold a few weeks ago 3 sets of Lego to the same person... The package arrived fast, I saw on the tracking number that the package had 2-delivery attempts, so I wrote to the buyer to be alert of their order, he was out of town so the package wa...

New seller needs advice

I'm new to selling. I just sold an used alienware x51 desktop, and the payment went through. Item was shipped and delivered. Buyer sends a message saying it doesn't work. We exchange messages and couldn't come to an agreement. Now he sends a return r...

One month with promoted listings

I started a PL campaign a month ago with 500 of my listings. Here are my thoughts on what it has done for me. My sales are up 38% over the previous 30 days. This is excellent.My overall expenses relating to selling are 27%, which is actually DOWN fro...

Ebay needs to make changes to the way people sell an item

There is an item I see being sold. Ebay needs to make a change in the programming dept. Now if an item is new, and the seller then claims that the item is opened then that is false advertisement. For example, why does Ebay allow sellers who sell the ...

USPS International vs. Global Shipping Program

I'm currently using the USPS for all of my international orders; I have used the Global Shipping Program and have found that logistically it works great...but it is so expensive that I saw international orders derease substantially as a result. So i ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Postcard & Photo Sellers How do you ship Internationally?

Good Morning, I acquired a set of scrapbooks and am going to piece out the RPPCs.My problem/question is how much is my international shipping going to cost? How do you ship? I mail slides internationally all the time using just a white envelope with ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors