Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to I turn off the "Time to relist" emails?

Looked in the "Update your email preferencesYou are receiving this email based on your eBay account preferences. To change which emails you receive from eBay, go to Communication Preferences in My eBay." but do not see the option to turn it off...

Resolved! Is this feedback extortion?

Buyer purchased a used CD I listed as VG, and it ships via gsp. He emails me stating that the case is scuffed and some of the teeth are not holding the disk in place. He states that it will cost him $20 to return it and says "Can I have some assistan...

Sold another local pickup only item and local buyer paid with Paypal.

This will be the third time I've sold this bumper: https://www.ebay.com/itm/152966975425?ViewItem=&item=152966975425&ppid=PPX000600&cnac=US&rsta=en_US(en_US)&cust=2V658105SJ284502M&unptid=7844f358-46f8-11e8-bd43-441ea1475d84&t=&cal=f7ea51619887e&calc...

User avatar by Guide
  • 67 replies
  • 0 helpful

DELIVERED??

I drop off my package to san ysidro usps branch office today at 12:00 and now looked up the tracking number and it says it was delivered to San ysidro california at 12:12PM,this item should be delivered to Puerto Rico.....Its strange...Has anyone run...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you do?

Recently I sold 2 cookbooks to two buyers that I mixed up and sent them each the others cookbook. As soon as buyer #1 notified me of my mistake I apologized and said I would contact buyer #2 and do what I could to get them each the correct books. I c...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Scam? Picture of different item with same tracking number on label.

Hello seasoned eBayers. I hope you can help me out (or at least point me in the right direction if this thread already exists.) On 4/18/18, I sent a fairly sizeable-in-weight package of books to an individual in Tennessee from California via media ma...

Address mess up

So some how when I was doing my labels I got one done and then went to do the next one and did not catch that the label had the address for the person in front of them so I contacted the lady and this is the drama that has been going on for weeks. Ne...

I sold an item and didnt get paid, and then buyer want to refund because the item is damaged.

I know that is my honest mistake. I didn't know that we need to receive the money before shipping the item. I sold a used CPU i5 6500 for $139.99 and shipped the item without receiving the payment. I thought I can only receive payment from paypal onc...

Resolved! New Store Fees...What's the Price?

Got an email today (in ebay messages) stating my store subscription was coming up for renewal on May 1st. I'm on the 1st of the month billing cycle. It says my store fee will be $15.95. Hi secured,Your yearly Basic Store subscription will be renewed ...

Mobile- Friendly Checker & the Announcement Board Function

Ebay recently provided a training session on improving sales. In that training it showed one business who improved sales by something like 30% because they modified their listing to focus on mobile buyers. One of those things stressed was to ensure y...

Report showing shipping paid as the seller

Currnetly I can generate a Paid and Shipped report in the File Exchange. The report that is generated contains the cost information that the buyer paid for the item (cost of item, shipping, etc) . I'm also in adition looking for a report that matches...

Resolved! Same zip code RETURN scam

New eBay buyer purchased an Intel 8th Gen i7-8700 processor for $323.99 from my eBay store on Mar 31, 2018. Shipped to his confirmed PayPal/eBay address. A couple hours after delivery, the buyer opened a “Defective/Not working” return request stating...

Switching Paypal Account

I just created a new Paypal account for my business and have already changed all my listings to the new Paypal account. However, when paying for shipping labels, I get this error: We're having trouble printing your label.We had problem getting PayPal...

View your Product Reviews?

Is there a way where we can see all the product reviews in our listings at once? Or can we only see them if we go into the actual listing? Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors