Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cash Register sound disturbing

Twice today I was almost asleep taking my nap when the cash register sound on the eBay app woke me up..wish it had a do not disturb option when taking naps etc.

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

The worst thing eBay has ever done. (Other sellers on your listing)

I don't know when this started but eBay has something new they have added to seller's listings. When you scroll down after your main header and before you get to your description, there are now 2 new sections. One is "frequently bought together" and ...

$20 coupon

In the middle of May I received an email from Ebay offering a $20 coupon if I sell something before the end of May. Has anyone received similar offer and has gotten this coupon ?Does anyone know how it will be delivered or how long it takes ? "Have s...

Resolved! Opt in to Guaranteed Delievery on Seller Hub

I got a button to opt into it on seller hub but when I click it, it just goes to a page that describes GD. How do I actually opt in? I would like to in hopes that I get more exposure, because my sales are DEAD now.

Ebay has sapped all the life out of me!

O.K. now all my motivation and drive has been sucked out of me by the Ebay Monster. I have searched for the very best, most in demand items I can find, and listed them with every trick Youtube videos have to offer. Yet very little views or sales. I c...

Who Made Me??? (I miss the old P&G Boards!)

Any "potties" around anymore? I've got this cute little MCM (or Deco?) creamer that I just can't seem to find anything on. I 'm thinking Fredericksburg or one of the Arkansas potteries ... or Canadian? It's got impressed marks, but I cant make them o...

15-03021_Pink_Creamer_MCM (1).jpg 15-03021_Pink_Creamer_MCM (2).jpg 15-03021_Pink_Creamer_MCM (3).jpg 15-03021_Pink_Creamer_MCM (4).jpg

Ebays constant tweaking of item specifics is wreaking havoc on search and sales

Every couple of days, as I make new listings, I'm prompted with new selections in item specifics. Despite ebay claiming that the new specifics grandfather in old listings. I'm beginning to think this may be the cause of the drop off in sales.. If ite...

Resolved! Suspected but not confirmed suspicious buyer

Sold an item for $1,700 late last night. Buyer has zero feedback, a weird username , and registered that same day. Red flags all around, right? However, payment has been received. I check paypal to confirm. It has been received and the buyer has a co...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Testing Promotional Banners

Ummm...Doesn't the very defintion of "Banner" they are presented at the top of the landing page. Thus the term BANNERSWhat exactly are we testing.That we are offering some promontioal options but "burring" them in favor of others that are clearly see...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors