Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Predicament with Order Cancellation

I had an international buyer that purchased an item. The listing said US sales only. The buyer does not want the item, because the shipping charges are so high. They really did not understand just how expensive international shipping can be. I believ...

Resolved! Expired Vitamin/Supplement Listings are Rampant!

When is ebay going to crack down on this! I purchased some needed vitamins recently, only to receive a bottle that expired in January! Nowhere in the listing was this stated or photographed. Considering it's against ebay policy to sell expired vitami...

Dishonest seller

While searching for a specific item I came across one that the seller has flat out LIED about the item in order to rip off buyers that don't know any better. The seller has listed it as "custom" and "one of a kind" and it couldn't be further from the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible feedback extortion with another buyer trick

Buyer is possibly fishing for a partial refund but I believe he knows the game and emailed me at my personal email address that he probably got from the PP transaction. I replied I would be happy to discuss this matter with him, but please only conta...

Resolved! "Find on page" flakey when searching "active listings page"

I have tried everything I know to clear this up. "Find on page" will not consistently find character strings, even when I am looking right at what I am trying to match.“Find on page” is working with other websites, but not on eBay when I am trying to...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Huge Reduction In Sales

My sales are down 76 % compared to last year and my market is up 10 %. Last year I was averaging 2 sales a day. Now I'm lucky if I get 2 sales a week. Last year I had no store, a lot less active listings, no promoted listings and no markdown listings...

Can't change category when relisting an item anymore?

I was attempting to relist an item, but wanted to change the category or add a new category. I find that there is no longer an option to change or add categories. Is this something new or is it just something weird with my particular category or comp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store page not showing properly 5-19-18

Suddenly in the last few days (around 5-16-2018) my store page got bigger at the top so you have to scroll down to see any items and when you do there is only one featured items Not a very good selling tool I waited a few days because I thought it mi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

Pardon me if this was tossed out today earlier - but I found it: https://www.droid-life.com/2018/05/21/deal-ebay-has-another-15-off-everything-code-this-week/eBay has clearly seen some success in coupon codes in recent weeks, having launched multiple...

Seller Diversity and Massive Loss of Sales

I'm just wondering if my Diversity Profile (or lack of) does not meet eBays expectatons thus making all of my sales disappearAllow me to quote eBay ....By measuring the diversity of our seller community and your inventory, we can better meet the dive...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 55 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has anyone won a case against a buyer who returned an item that they damaged?

I recently had a return opened by a buyer for a really delicate silk garment. Snags super easily and came in a very small size so it's something I could definitely see someone stretching out or otherwise making un-sellable. It was new with tags so I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you report buyers who request cancellations?

I haven't really done this yet, but I'm seriously getting an increase of buyers asking to cancel (whether it be from the actual eBay cancellation request or just a buyer messaging me to cancel a day or two after paying). I doubt ebay even tells the b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors