Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

it's happening again! I am sure this is a scam

just got a super high offer for the same item I got two yesterday (the users got blocked by ebay)My item BIN price is $134.95, the offer is US $1,444.00What should I do? EDITING: nevermind, just got retracted/cancelled, and the buyer is No longer a U...

Selling on Ebay

Hi,I want to start my own store on eBay.I have some questions. 1.Do i get a mail with the Buyer's Adress for sheeping?2.Do I get the money to the paypal connected to the account aoutaticly?3.There is somethig that i need to know about payment taht i ...

Buyer with zero reputation attempts to buy without payment

The buyer registerd on the day the auction for my iPad closed, and then failed to pay. I had to wait until I could close the unpaid item case to relist it, and I can't use an auction because they could try the same thing again. So I list it as buy it...

Such Slow Down In Sales!

I am just amazed at how my sales have come to a screeching halt in the last few months. I guess, though, you have to have viewers to have sales and my views are so way down from this time last year. I know this topic has been hashed and re-hashed, bu...

dealing with not honest buyer

He made an offer on my Ebay and I accepted. next day he asked to cancel order and I said unless you pay listing fee first (I just to make sure ebay will refund me first then i will refund full listing fee back to him). He refused to do that way, so I...

Can any long time seller remember this many site glitches .

I've been selling for about 15 years on this id and others on Ebay and can honestly say I have never seen so many glitches on this site. I mean on July 3rd Bob Kupbens apologizes for Technical issues and it seems like technical issues have just multi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Reality Check: Free Returns

We signed up for the Free Returns at the end of May. We figured it would increase our sales or, at least, keep them at the same level. But in the last week, since ebay wanted us to sign up, our sales have plummeted by over half. And we have more list...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 59 replies
  • 7 helpful

I want to offer buyer a refund but they are outside of the US

A buyer messaged me saying they were unhappy with the cosmetic condition of a used item that I sold. When I contacted them offering a refund, they replied back saying that they can't ship the item to me because they are outside of the U.S and it woul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listing warning..

So recently I was using some promoted listing, so far it wasn't so bad but recently I had a best offer for a sale, which I accepted. Then buyer asked to cancel, which I did. I was charged $11.60 for the ad fees plus the final value fees.When the orde...

Fees

Hi -- I attempted to pay my seller fees tonight and had a bit of a problem. I was paying with my credit card. My first attempt, I was notified my security number was incorrect. My second attempt, the error was my credit card was declined. The third a...

Removal of listings

Ebay recently removed some of my listings. Quote it appeared to violate copyrights. Wich i do understand, but at the same time they removed some of my listings that they were totaly wrong with. Not only that, earlier this year ebay pulled all of my v...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors