Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Isn't is unreasonable for canceled order to be counted toward my monthly selling limit?

I selected shipping within US for a $150 item I listed but someone abroad bought it and paid, leaving an address of a shipping company in Florida. Therefore I canceled the order. Afterward I found out the 150$ I never received was added to my total s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is ebay going to do to simplify sales tax issues for those who purchase items for resale?

The way things worked before the disasterous Supreme Court ruling would be one of two ways: Option #1) The ebay seller would accept a state issued sales tax exemption form from the purchaser with the tax ID number filled out and signed and could waiv...

No Cha-Ching Sound on eBay App on LG Phone

Did the app change? Or is it my new phone? Only options I have for sound notification when I'm in the eBay app is the phone choices. There is no option for "default". Anyone else having this problem on LG phones?

Is the hologram on my signed poster a COA?

Hi all, I have a Bill Walton signed poster published by PhotoFile Inc. with a hologram in the corner. The hologram has a number on it. Any ideas how to verify it's the COA? I tried seaching the company name and didn't find it. The number starts with ...

Best Offer should be called deadbeat offers

I have given up on offering Best Offers in the listing. Early on I actually had it work with people submitting offer then accept and they paid. It actually seemed like people were good for the offer that they submitted or already ready to process the...

please please don't make me go through a learning curve with your new selling layout page.

new layout on selling page is not user friendly to me. I have to go to the drop down box top of page to selling to get back to old layout everytime I go to ebay. Selling is time consuming enough let alone a new learning curve. been selling since 1997...

How to deal with scammer who claim receiving empty box and opened a return request?

A scammer from Canada bought a laptop and claimed he went to the Postal Office and the clerk told him it is very light. He opened the box and it was empty. There are several facts demonstrating he is lying: 1. It was shipped with eBay Global Shipping...

I'm an idiot seller.......

Ugh. I just listed several items at auction (which I never do) but I had the free promo for 100 auction listings so I figured what the heck. Of course, I forgot to ACTIVATE it first - now I just used several of my 100 store listings for the month. DU...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors