Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

$30 promoted listing credit

So, I have $30 burning a hole in my pocket, with nothing to apply it to, since it's limited to multiple quantity listings. Any suggestions? Trade it for a player to be named later?

What does Retail Not available mean for Regional Box A?

Looking at this page for Regional Box A, can someone tell me what Retail Not available means? I mean, if I took a Regional Box A to the retail counter at the PO? https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/ExtraServices?country=0&ccode=US&oz=92110&omil=Fals...

Buyer wants to return item after 86 days

A few months ago, I sold a iPhone 5s and listed anything that was wrong with it in the description. Before listing a phone, I make sure to throughly check the cosmetic condition as well as any software issues that may be present. Anyway, the buyer cl...

My listing is requiring MPN, but there's no place to put it, no box for it

I was making a listing and when I tried to "List Item" at the end, little red warning thing popped up saying the item specific MPN is missing. BUT THERE WAS NO BOX FOR MPN like I've seen before. There was a place to put UPC, which I had. I looked ove...

Buyer wants me to ship item to a different address

This is a scam that I am well aware of where they tell me to ship to a different address then claim they never received the item. eBay, of course, will have their back and I will lose out on my money. What is the best course of action?

Ebay continues to enable dishonest buyers with this policy

"Seller should cover the cost of return shipping and offer a paid return shipping" Right so not only will bad buyers buy merchandise, alter it for parts and such, damage it, and want to return it, but now seller also has to pay for the return shippin...

eBay has requested that the funds from this eBay sale be held temporarily

"eBay has requested that the funds from this eBay sale be held temporarily. Money that has been put on hold by eBay will move to your available balance automatically within 21 days." Received an email saying this. No idea why. Seems weird, and unfair...

Buyer requested refund, never returned item and barely responded after return deadline

So about a week ago, a buyer requested a refund and never sent it, and also gave me the option to give him a partial refund instead of a full refund. The 5 days that eBay stated that the buyer must return the item by has ended, and he just responded ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Advice on Potential Scam

It's my first time selling a relatively expensive item on Ebay. I'm selling speakers for $150, and I received two offers from members who just created their accounts today and a couple of days ago. I've heard that scammers create new accounts and go ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Picture Vanishing Drama again!

I was contacted by (2) buyers yesterday reporting I had only (1) picture but wrote, I had 10 pictures. Are pictures vanishing again?

Resolved! A buyer with evil intentions can steal anything on ebay and get away with it, essentially???

Let me see if I understand this correctly. So, basically if I, the seller, list a collectible that sells for $800. The buyer can pony up the money, I ship it out, he/she claims "item not as described" then proceed with putting discarded dryer lint in...

Funds with held for established 100% seller

On my older account (since 2000) which has 100% feedback, never an issue, never less than five stars started having funds with held today. eBay gave me no explanation. They kept stating "new seller" which I corrected several times that I am not a new...

Ebay sides with buyer on $550 item - Seller protection is a joke

So I have sold about 45 items in the past couple months with most valued over $400.00. I have one buyer that claims he received books instead of a $550.00 video card. I take pictures of all the items as they are being packaged and I always require si...

Buyer opened "doesn't seem authentic" return before they received the item. Ebay says buyer is right

I have a 2 business day handling time. Buyer purchased on friday and opened a case on monday saying "doesn't seem authentic" because I hadn't shipped the item yet. I called ebay asking them to close the return because the buyer hadn't even received t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors