Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Yet another Space Wasting Page Design ... DRAFTS! Seriously???????????

Will they just stop with the absolutely ridiculous space wasting page designs????????? This one just popped up while I was creating drafts ... absolutely stupid, and yes, I am being critical of eBay on this one. I don't know about the rest of you but...

Screenshot (1353).png

Double Charge

In the past two days, I've had two customers that were charged twice for their order. Same item, order transaction. I have eBay connected through Shopify and in the orders and on Paypal it is showing up as a double order. I have confirmed with both c...

Resolved! ebay's evil product ratings

I can't list a particular product because 1 other "junk yard" seller sold an old broken version of the same product and received a one 1-star review. I can't figure out how to prevent the bad review from being added to my listing. But this is my spec...

AND SALES ARE DOWN WHY?

Found a listing I would be very interested in~these are OOAK items, decorative items for use in your home. But the listing has NO measurements. Zero, nada. You could guess if you really want to, however, it would be better if that were in the listing...

Resolved! Busting your gludeus maximus

After busting our butts for a few sales we have decided to go another route Will still be adding a few items here and there but to us when you almost have to give things away anymore it's time. eBay has made it too difficult on us sellers to really g...

Trying to get help from eBay through phone calls.

Are any other sellers out there having as much trouble as me getting help when calling ebay's 800 help line? First of all ,I can usually only call in the evening eastern time. After 9:00 pm. Recently 10-13-18 I waited over 45 minutes before anyone an...

Possible cause of slow eBay sales

Everyone needs to check their listings. Two recent glitches;1. eBay LOST/DELETED all but 1 picture in random listings. Of my 600+ listings about 40 were effected and only one picture remains. This will definitely slow or prevent sales.2. Another rece...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Tracking uploaded on time and validated

I had a pretty confusing call with ebay today about this. I sold an item at 7pm on 10/17/2018. I have 1 day processsing time so I shipped it out 10/18/2018 and recieved an acceptance scan at 5:23pm with the item arriving to the buyer today 10/22/2018...

Made only $107 of $146 sad!😑

Does eBay hate casual sellers? Why are ppl selling on eBay if all these fees are RIDICULOUS!?. My fist sale on eBay listed for+ $145 w/shipping-$18 for shipping-$14.5 eBay fee-$5 PayPal fee Only $107.5 wow that's TRASH almost a -$40 loss how is this ...

• 44 replies
  • 2 helpful

Non payers

Wow having been on Ebay for years without many issues I've now had a run of non payers. No response to emails just radio silence. I've tried the dispute process and it wastes too much time and doesn't achieve anything (do they actually get a strike a...

HAVE YOU EVER DISCOURAGED A BUYER FROM BUYING FROM YOU? ..................Because? Why?

HAVE YOU EVER DISCOURAGED A BUYER FROM BUYING FROM YOU? It seems weird, but, I had to do just this yesterday! A buyer messaged me about a week ago asking for more detailed pictures of a new (unused) tool. I sent him 5 additional pictures, close ups a...

Item got pulled, yet I see multiple LONG TERM sellers selling the item for months with no moderation

So I was selling Kratom. Apparently even though it's legal in most states, it's against ebay's policy to sell psychoactive compounds. Okay, understood, won't happen again, shoulda read before I listed it, got it. Nothing else to be said about that. Y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling a sale

I canceled a items when the buyer has not paid yet. But after 2 days the buyer still process to pay me. Should I ship the items to him?I wonder when the seller cancel a purchase Ebay not email notice buyer?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors