Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

BEWARE! I was scammed by a buyer and eBay took his side!

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM.Late last month I sold a pair of bike pedals for £210. I duly sent the pedals through the Global Shipping Programme and they were forwarded to Italy. The "buyer" in Italy said the pedals were not as described and sent a p...

Seller Fees, Free Returns, Free Shipping, Taxes, Overhead Costs

10% Final Value Fee. 10% Final shipping Fee. 4-5% Pay Pal Fee. Promotion fees, Free Returns. Free Shipping, Taxes, Overhead costs and all the other unaccounted costs and fees. If you offer free shipping and then have to pay for a return plus refund t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Who else has this issue? Active sales page not loading.

When I go to my selling page, everything works fine except the active sales page won't load. It used to, but hasn't now for a few weeks. Wtheck eBay? It says "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later." How can I fix this?

Double Dispute? Ebay and Paypal?

Had a buyer buy an item a few weeks ago and did a return request that item didn't fit. I had crystal clear measurements of item right next to a ruler, so there wasn't any excuse for the buyer to not know if this item would fit and the exact item this...

Game Accounts.

Hello guys, i am selling Games accounts, i don't send anything in physical address just giving accounts in messages and people gives possitive feedback and its allowed ? i don't ship anything but clicking its shipped [ people know they dont recive an...

What do the Promotions mean to you? 30% less visibility to you and 30% more to the users.

Here's another issue with eBay. When I pay my fees and my store subscription, I was of the understanding with eBay that my listings would be toe to toe with all the other paying sellers. In other words, that we would have equal competition with each ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 72 replies
  • 13 helpful

IS THIS Fair

Hi I’ve been having some fun with a woman on eBay I sold her a lovely size 18 top in perfect condition as the picture showed she emailed me threatening me with either I REFUND or she takes a case out against she said the item was ground in with food ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

eBay needs to sue Amazon for driving up our shipping costs!

I shipped some packages this AM and the clerk said that starting tomorrow thru Jan 1 they will be working Sundays for "Amazon Sunday" ... plus 7 days a week thru the period. This will be happening in many, many locations and Amazon should be footing ...

Buyer returning new item

So I have a buyer that purchased 2 brand new macbooks from me both have different size hard disks. He purchased 1 at first but change his mind on the size and purchased another one and was going to return first one without opening it but "his son" ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store appears empty and my own listings don't show up when searching from my own Zip Code

This is a glitch that has been posted about many times already, but I haven't seen any solution. I've contacted eBay about it many times and they simply say "we'll forward this info to the tech team", but it's been nearly 10 months now and the proble...

weird scam?... i was refunded my money before the item shipped, and they shipped the wrong items

this is a new one to me, and i cant quite figure out what the goal of the seller was. Nov 14th - i receive an email with the tracking number and that they were going to ship it the next day Nov 15th - theres been an accident at USPS and the package i...

What is the buyer's point of their message?

On Thursday a buyer buys an item from me. Prior to the purchase they message me if I can expedite it and have it arrive to them by Monday. I never got a chance to answer them, and they just bought the item minutes after. They wrote this exact message...

how to list from iphone without the autorelist being autoselected (driving me crazy)

I have a new issue which emerged lately (probably due to ebay phone solftware updates). When I list a new item, it is automatically signed me up for auto-relists and the only way I can fix it is to go to my desk computer to edit the ad right after it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors