Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

After someone accepts my counter offer....

What happens after someone accepts my counter offer? Do I send them something? Or do they send me the money via paypal which I've added in my preferences? I've gotta say, ebay has changed quite a lot since 7 years ago lol.

USPS "await delivery scan" for 8 days w/ Signature Confirmation. Buyer questioning delivery, ugh

How should I proceed? Is there any way I can obtain a copy of the signature from USPS even though they failed to scan the item in at the time of delivery? -$350 uninsured package-Sent USPS priority mail w/signature confirmation-Day 8 of "Awaiting del...

Next Seller Update

Hi all- I was wondering what you are anticipating for the next seller update. Feedback, shipment deadlines, peer metrics and defects have already been enforced- honestly, what else can eBay pull out of their hat to hold us to?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 92 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Erroneous Internet Sales Tax on Invoice

I generated an invoice on 1/2/19 for a combined order/shipping charge of $191.60. The Washington sales tax rate was automatically loaded at 10%, however the dollar amount that was populated was $58.40. Now I'm might not be the brightest kid on the bl...

Selling Superfeet Insoles *WARNING*

Im selling a few sets of Superfeet insoles that I purchased from a local sale with some other items. I got a message through eBay from a 0 feedback member from India saying that I was violating Superfeets free trade and trademarks. I have 5 days to p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRSplus clarification ...need help

Quick question....I currently offer 30 day free returns on all.of my listings to continue receiving TRS+ status. Here is my question...if I have...let's say....350 listings that DO offer 30 day free returns, but I have 50 listings that I change to BU...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody recognize these Kentucky Derby items?

I have a small stack of these tickets - I'm guessing they are tickets for some sort of party game around Derby time. The "PoTme" does not seem to be searchable in Google. Anybody know what they are?

KENTUCKY DERBY (2a).JPG

Cancel a Bid

There are 43 minutes left on an item and someone wants to cancel a bid.How do I do That?Patd

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just curious...what would you consider a good offer & what do you normally offer?

I was wondering what percentage off a stated listed price board members consider reasonable for an item. I realize this depends on the cost of the item and how much you want to sell, but what do you feel is reasonable to even consider? 50%, 30%, 25% ...

Resolved! Today's Mystery Object - Bronze Snuff Bottle?

This 5" bronze bottle is looking for a name. I'm guessing it comes from India and has a cow's head shaped stopper with an internal rod-like extension. I'm guessing snuff bottle or something similar. Anybody have a better idea of what it was used for?

BRONZE SNUFF (2A).JPG BRONZE SNUFF (4A).JPG

Coach X Disney Mickey Mouse Bean Bag 66513

I have this Coach Mickey Bean Bag from the 1st collaboration with Coach in 2016. It has been unopened still in my Coach Box. I want to sell it but have no idea what it is worth today. Anybody have any ideas.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors