Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to change listing title

Hello guys, I have a question. The thing is I have a listing that starts with "Fortnite Galaxy account..." and I don't know but Ebay has bad search engine and if I search just "fortnite account", it doesn't find my listing. So I would like to change ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ripped off by a buyer

Sold an antique collectible book dating from the 1850's to an ebay buyer with "zero" feedback, book described as in good condition, with a 30 day return policy. Ten days later (subsequent to the buyer receiving the book) the buyer opened a return say...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

I think this is the only way to do it.

I think the only way to 'succeed' weekly, on eBay, is to have $50,000 in listings so, you might be able to sell $400-500 per week. Of course, this would amount to $350 in fees. lol I guess I'll have to stick to my $100-150 a week, before fees and, fi...

Can someone copy my unique doll designs for several years here?

There has been a competitor seller of mine on Ebay, that copies my unique doll designs, has been doing it for years. No, I don't have a copyright or trademark. But if I had the design first, can I get Ebay to do anything? This seller also puts her ow...

Resolved! Unable to Use Promotional Offer for Discounted FVF

I received an offer for 30% off final value fees (FVF) for up to 1,000 listings of high value items (i.e. @$500+) in 7 different selling categories. I checked the time frame that the offer would be valid and activated the offer. I then tried to list ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

One item not available - cancels entire purchase?

A buyer purchased 2 items but, 1 is not available. It's not possible to cancel that 1 purchase without cancelling the complete order? I went to cancel the 1 & find out both were cancelled. Why so complicated? Geesh! lol

Advice on fraud buyer

I sold a $750 clothing item in December . I specifically listed that the brand new item in bag was non returnable. Twenty days after purchase the buyer stated that the item was a manufacturer error. They wanted their money back. I said send me proof ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers Epic Return Fail, Ebay steps in

I had a buyer who purchased an Xbox 360 on the 14th of December. The item was delivered on the 19th of December. On March 3rd buyer contacts me with this message. This X box that I ordered from you, dies and just goes blank and has something majorly ...

• 18 replies
  • 10 helpful

Educate me on this free returns thing.

I bought this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2009-Pontiac-Torrent-Rear-Lift-Gate-Red-Chrome-Arrowhead-EMBLEM-new-OEM/261625350123?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 but sold the car it was going to be used on before it arrived...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accidentally accepted a scam offer!

Hi! I'm new to using ebay and this was my first time trying to sell something-- I listed a pair of boots for $49 and an offer was made for $100. I accepted it right away, without realizing that it was a little suspicious. After viewing threads of sim...

• 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Active listings not showing up in searches

I am a new Ebay seller and noticed something today. I posted three new items and they show as being active in my listings. However, none of them are showing up when I search for them on the Ebay site. I've successfully listed about 30 other items wit...

Resolved! Selling via cellphone

I would like to know if you could use just a cellphone to run a store and sale? When using PayPal as payment method. Using a prepaid credit card by greendot.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors