Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller update here.........almost

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/2019-Early-Seller-Update/ba-p/29503749 lol, apparently coming in installments............don't expect to see anything more under see more here..................

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do you download all Unsold Items

For many years now I have listed Fixed Price for 30 days and then rotated my items between active listings and unsold listings after each 30 day period and in line with my store's listing allowance. Now that all listings must be GTC I need to preserv...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Every time!!

Why is it, every time I have a decent day in sales, $ wise, my sales die???! I sold $135 US in 1 day then, proceeded to go several days without a sale. About 2 weeks later, I sold $245 US in 1 day then, went 7+ days without a sale! On Tuesday, I sold...

Resolved! CAN'T SEND BUYER A RETURN LABEL

I sold a bracelet to a buyer .When she went to wear it she couldn't close the latch properly so she asked for a return . I apologised and asked her to go ahead and begin a return . The bracelet was covered by 30 day free return . However she wrote me...

Resolved! Buyer abusing Ebay refund policy.

I sold a vtg watch and stated it was as is and unknown if it ticks never installed a battery. Buyer received item and sent me an email saying I was a liar because I knew it didn't work and she doesn't appreciate being sold items that don't work and t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Russians using US depot addresses

Rings of Russian scammers use addresses in the US, mostly to huge depots, to receive goods then ship them overseas. I will not be a part of this. I have requested that ebay include these types of addresses in the shipping exclusion list. I only ship ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims he has to “deactivate” the refurbished phone I sold him. Is this a scam?

I sold a refurbished phone to a guy. It was delivered 3 weeks ago. Buyer messages me today and says he needs the account number to deactivate the phone. I messaged back saying he doesn’t need to deactivate the phone because it’s refurbrished and that...

DIRECT LINK to usPs CLAIMS

does anyone have a direct link to usps claim form or a way to find it? All i can find is instruction but the instructions never seem to get to the point of starting the claim

How do I deal w/ buyer who is threatening negative?

this buyer is threatening a negative but I think it doesn't qualify for extortion because of how strict the policy is. they bought a xl hoodie and complained that it is nothing like what I described. he said it doesn't even fit his 11 yr old and call...

Combining orders from two IDs--problems for Seller?

I learned the hard way not to do this when a scammer claimed she didn't get half the order when I was a newbie 7-8 years ago. But I have an ongoing relationship (because I can't resist her items and share them with friends and family) with a seller w...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! This order was not successful. Payment for this order has failed.

Hi all,Have been waiting for payment for several days, have sent invoice, etc. Saw the above message on Order Details page this morning. What does it mean? The buyer has a large amount of feedback and 100% so I am assuming they bought in good faith a...

ebay has forgotten that sellers are their customers

It seems ebay has totally missed the fact that sellers are their customers not just the buyers. Their new policy to automatically decide in the buyers favor if they select item not as described is going to end up bankrupting all their sellers. I sold...

Forever Broken

Member Since 2003 April 2018 sales fell of a cliff. Its like I just got turned off all of a sudden. If you look you will find many post about the same thing. They changed something and for many it killed their sales. I read in one place that it effec...

Resolved! buyer wrote that he can't use the Paypal "business gift card" and that I need to activatein PP

This is what the buyer wrote to me IN EBAY Messages:_______________________________Hi, I have a problem trying to pay with my gift card. I just called Ebay and PayPal and they tell me that your PayPal account has not activated the Business gift card ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors