Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Invisible Listings

Because I have so few items listed, it's easy for me to catch some things that other sellers might miss because they have so many listings. I purposely do not log in from my phone so that I can see my listings as a buyer might see them. When I view m...

User avatar by Guide
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Community site issue

Hello everyone, We are aware that there are issues occurring on the Community site. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this. Thank you,

E-Bay Fees

E-Bay is a great place to buy sports cards but not sell (Fees /Shipping are brutal) .I prefer to buy on Amazon items are mostly cheaper and free shipping with Amazon Prime . From now on I'll buy sports cards only not sell sports cards anymore .(Kijji...

Ebay TV Christmas Commercials ??

Maybe it is just in my area, Southern California, but I have yet to see any Ebay commercial promoting Christmas sales. . I have seen tons of Etsy. Have you all seen any Ebay ads for Christmas sales ?? My sales are down probably 80% this season.

Help with verification of account

Is anyone else have struggles with verifying their account. I've added all of the documents with our information and every single time there is something not correct or acceptable. I keep getting in touch and chatting and they have some different rea...

Authentication Guarantee on Jewelry - i could not believe the result! TOTAL SCAM

I have been a seller on Ebay since 2004 and never had any issues with buyers (plus 100% positive feedback). Listed a Tiffany charm I bought myself in 2020 and have an email order confirmation. This charm is no longer on tiffany.com - this style was r...

Ebay siding with scamming buyer (fake track)

Ebay is evil. Buyer with 7 feedbacm purchased gaming computer, shipped, week later opens INAD case with dark blurry photo. I pay for return label. Week goes by, no shipping notification but instead several emails explaining the buyer escalated with e...

feedback

Hello to all I am wondering if I am a loner or others feel like I do about ebays feedback showing the world what I pay for items. Personally, I feel this is a violation of my privacy. feedback on items is fine but cost is personal between buyer and s...

How Do I Get Rid Of / Modify Tag Line?

Look at my post and you will see a tag line at the bottom....Organizing America's land fills, one auction at a time! Funny thing, it's from year 2000 or so. My original selling account was deleted years ago for inactivity and this was part of it. Whe...

Holiday Slowdown

I'm noticing a significant slowdown in sales for my stores starting this week. Sales have been good until a few days ago. It could be linked to holiday shipping time. Anyone else experiencing this?

Are you protected as the seller if the buyer uses a stolen credit card and it does not bounce

I have had some suspicious people try to buy an item from me and they said that the payment was not going through and they would need to talk to their bank about it tomorrow. (tomorrow was a Sunday so the bank would have been closed and they started ...

Collectibles that are not in "Collectible" condition

Curious as to other people who source collectibles and break down collections, what your complaints are about the merchandise you are prepping for listing, and the condition it's in. As an example, today I was photographing some French stationary fro...

LISTINGS NOT SHOWING UP/GOING ON AT ALL

For approx. the past 2 weeks a lot of my listings either don't show up in my selling, even though it says 'your listing is now live' once I've inputted everything. As well, sometimes they'll so up days upon days later! When querying seller's other it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors