Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Neutral feedback because of no returns

Hi all, I got a neutral feedback today that says "no returns & it didn't fit" It's in my description that I do not accept returns but I usually do anyway when someone asks. If she would have just reached out I would have accepted a return or even sen...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay is a fraud enabler

As far as I am concerned Ebay is an enabler of scams. I tried to list an old Nissan Pathfinder on Ebay and was immediately subject to multiple scam attempts. The first one involved sending me a Paypal check which I could only use after buying some gi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer purchased SAMPLE SIZED product thinking it was FULL SIZED. What should I do???

I received a message from a buyer who had purchased a sample sized product from me. They accused me of staging photos to make the bottle look full sized. My sample size was 5ml and this was posted in the title, item specifics AND the description box....

Resolved! How to give Free Shipping if buyer selects more than one of the same item in same listing

I want to sell several styles of the same item. How do I offer free shipping if they buy five, but make sure they pay for shipping if they only buy up to 4? This item will be shipped first class mail and weighs .25 ounce or so, each.Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

why does ebay remove custom item specifics?

if ebay wants you to add custom item specifics (all catagories). then why do listing views -- both on pc and smartphone have all 'customized item specifics' removed?

OVERWHELM us a bit, Please? It is OK, we won't mind.

I just noticed today more discussions related to changes in functionality on the ebay platform with regard to selling and the pages involved in same. A function that was there yesterday, is no longer there or is perhaps hidden behind some dropdown me...

Sounds like a threat?

We sold a couple of items to the same buyer who then sent us an email asking that we invoice them with a combined shipping total. I replied that I was sorry but we don't do combined shipping. As far as I know it's still at the seller's discretion to ...

Scam Loophole

I've had the following situation happen twice in the past couple of months and I'm surprised @ebay has not closed this loophole. Here's how the scam works: A buyer bids on an item and doesn't pay for it. An unpaid item case is opened after 2 days, th...

Resolved! mobile friendly checker draws a blank

Yesterday(and today) when getting a listing ready this is what came up when I used the "mobile friendly checker". In the past text would appear rather than just a blank screen. I do not do any eBay on a mobile device. Is this what buyers are now seei...

mobile friendly checker.jpg

2 items purchased. Combined shipping not offered. Items shipped in the same package.

I know a s similar topic came up recently. Sorry if this is a duplicate. It didn't pertain to me at the time. Now it does. I recently bought 2 parts on ebay from the same seller. Plastic spacers. Small, lightweight, non-fragile items. The price was $...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 121 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! offer emails going to promo folder in email

I know in the universe of all the issues on ebay right now this is not that huge but its annoying.in the last two days all of a sudden all my "you have an offer email" is going into my promotion folder in gmail.i rarely look at my promotion folder so...

Cannot preview my scheduled listings!

I am scheduling listings to begin tomorrow night and needed to change a few things, but when I click on the item, it takes me to an "Error, this item not found" page. Is anyone else having this issue? How can I make sure my listings look good and fix...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors