Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Will no longer ship / sell to Vietnam or Israel (different reasons)

Two different reasons; Vietnamese buyers are problematic. I've been burned by more than three bidders who refused to pay. In the one case, the person's feedback was checked positive (since that is the only choice, thanks Ebay) but all the comments we...

Return and feedback

I had a guy buy a coin which he weighed and said it was fake. It was within the acceptable weight limits , but he wanted the standard weight. The coin is a very common coin which was minted in the millions. I received the coin back and gave him an im...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Scam

Buyer refuse to close case of not receiving her order. She received her order and refund too.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotional listings need help

I have a variation listing that I would like to list with a promotion such as "SAVE $3 FOR EVERY 2 ITEMS" Similar to how this seller did it item # 122352914715 I would appreciate if anyone can guide me on how i can list mine as well.Thank you.

Upgraded to the Global Shipping Program

Does anyone have the answer to why the GSP is charging on items that are exempt from duties and/or taxes. I just found out that used clothing up to a certain value is not required to obtain any customs charges. I have been purchasing used Jerseys whi...

My auctions get auto-relisted as GTC now?!

I'm kinda beside myself. One of the workarounds to the Good-Til-Canceled situation that I figured out, and I'm sure many others employ, is when a listing nears its end, I send it to auction. These are deducted from my 250/month allotment, which is fi...

Buyer can't pay me claiming "the seller needs to change the payment options to accept PayPal credit"

Ok, I have a situation where a buyer is claiming he tried to pay me but has received a messagge "seller not accepting PayPal credit" or something like that. Never had problem like that.Than he says he contacted eBay costumer support and they answered...

Fixed Duration Change of 3-18-19

Anyone else in the eBay community upset with the latest change to fixed price listing durations? Now, they can only be "good until cancelled." How in eBay's management's mind is this even allowed? Are they trying to get rid of their sellers and keep ...

EBAY HAS THE CARDS READY TO PLAY their game FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DOES IT REALLY matter what we voice here regarding concerns ? Looking for fix/change getting the same OLD loss NO profiteBay owns the COMPANY and they have ALL the chips( as a poker player), so if the hand is stacked against me my chip in? BAIL !If I...

Selling weapons on Ebay

When did Ebay start allowing weapons to be sold on Ebay???????

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long do your sales promotion last after they "end"?

I think I've noticed this twice now... probably within the last month. When you post a sale event in Promotions with an end time, say 1130pm. The sale actually keeps running passed that time for a few hours before actually reverting back to regular p...

Resolved! EBAY NEEDS TO TRAIN THE CS SERIOUSLY- NO OFFENSE

1 : Customer returned the item with reason, item is defective2 : returned item received from buyer, item was badly used ,cannot restock3 ; checked with cs ,was advise to issue full refund to buyer within two working days to buyer after item receiving...

Problem with refund

As the title says, someone bought one of my products, and a few hours laters messages me saying he wants to cancel and a refund, but the product specifically says "No returns". The money he sent me on PayPal shows as "detained", and it's less, since ...

Russia/Georgia Scam - NEVER deliver to New Castle Deleware address!!

So the new scam that is destroying EBAY uses a shipping service based out of New Castle Deleware. Here is how they work the scam in a nutshell. https://www.usa2georgia.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/58/11/what-will-my-us-address-be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 8 helpful

Hey Boardie Sellers! 8x8x8 eBay shipping boxes!!!

It says New Edition. I bought 50. I have 1 eBay 8x8x8 box left... and I've been hanging onto it for quite awhile because I didn't want to not have it?!? lol There are also 12x10x8. I think that's a new size too. Am I wrong?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors