Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

$40.00 + $8.00 = $51.18?

I was packing up orders tonight and stumbled across this... I logged in to PayPal and the correct amount was received $48.00. Where did $51.18 come from? Has anyone else experienced this?

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 1.19.31 AM.png
User avatar by Superstar
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Flat Rate USPS Shipping not showing on listings.

Why has eBay not addressed this issue of all USPS flat rate shipping options not showing in anyones listings now? They could at least make an announcement and warn sellers of this issue so everyone can change their listings shipping options. I change...

Error Your eBay account is on hold for non-payment. Your required payment amount: US $0.00 Pay Fees

I paid my ebay fees, i have zero 0 balance, but ebay still will not let me relist items.When i try to relist, this is what i get.Your eBay account is on hold for non-payment. Your required payment amount: US $0.00 I am hearing impaired, so ph calls w...

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS ISSUE WON'T BE ABLE TO LIST NOR EDIT

After eBay representative login to my account to check some settings, I start to have the issue of ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTSThis page isn’t workingbulksell.ebay.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies.ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I had th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback

I just received my first negative feedback. It simply said "does not work". If the buyer had contacted me before hand I would have refunded no questions asked. Since they have already left the feedback and cannot change it(right?) can I assume they d...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer wants to use UK paypal and is apparently blocked. How do open it so he can. Any issues?

Message from buyer:---Yesterday i tried to complete the payment throuhg ebay using my Uk registered paypal but i guess i dont accept payment outside usa. Can you change your paypal settings so i can send payment through through ebay using my uk paypa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted Listings Not Promoted?

For some reason I have gone a week with only selling a few items when I usually sell 3-5 a day.So out of desperation I am trying the promoted listings on some.I promoted 22 items and some show up as "sponsored" and near the top of the list but most a...

Resolved! New account

I have an item for sale and have received 2 offers One offer is for the asking price, the second offer is for $300 more than the asking price. Both accounts are brand new June 2019. They both want me to text them. Advise please? Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer cannot purchase my itens

Hello. I have a potential buyer that told me that he tried to purchase two of my items and was not able to do. He send me a screenshot. On it can be read: "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payments...

View sales record

Under Sold Items: "View sales record" page not responding. Is there any issue with this option?

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

To all who hate using the Mobile Friendly Checker

Today's announcement: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/All-Listings-Are-Now-Mobile-Friendly-by-Default/ba-p/29966484 We have made all listings mobile friendly automatically, regardless of how they were listed (mobile or computer). What we ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

books category changes....improvement?

I am still adjusting to the changes ebay made to the SYI form for books. Some item specifics/topics that I used to use are gone. But I've noticed that in listing lately I am not having the problem of nonfiction books pulling up Textbooks or Fiction p...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors