Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Ebay messed with labels now can not use the shipping method chosen!

So eBay has played around and changed things in shipping. Now I have two items I need to ship that are shipping Flat rate legal envelope. I go into the shipping and regular "priority mail" is bulleted with NO OPTION(even checking the "carrier packagi...

An observation on other people's promoted listings...

So I'm finding all sorts of boxes of stuff in my closet that haven't been listed (so far three boxes of things I obtained two weeks before I broke my arm, then subsequently moved... the boxes got moved and forgotten about). Now I'm trying to get an e...

Anyone else being sold defective shipping labels thru eBay / PayPal?

This morning I was sold my second defective USPS shipping label in as many weeks. After the PITA it caused the first time, I switched from buying my labels from eBay to PayPal. Dealing with it AGAIN today. PayPal apparently is no better. Since they a...

Anyone selling anything this weekend?

I will start by saying that last Saturday was gangbusters, with a new sale everytime I looked at my Ebay site. This weekend has however has been another lights out period. Few views and almost no sales. I can't take this nonsense anymore. Sure there ...

I'm baaaaaack and I have a Return (pun intended) question

Buyer files return (false SNAD that will cost me $10+ in return shipping) and I have no way of seeing if the ebay-issued mailing label has been used, n'est-ce pas? I have to call ebay to determine that? Will CS even give me an answer? Of course what ...

Need your feedbacks on a buyer "Doesn't work or defective" claim

Hi all,I sold an used graphic card and the buyer behavior seems to be a bit strange for me. 1- The Ebay buyer account name and location are different from the shipping address, but Ebay and Paypal addresses match2- The buyer asked me "Please don't pu...

Item removed b/c suspicious buyer, AFTER item delivered. "Tracking uploaded" says never shipped???

First off, thank you. Most of you are exponentially more helpful than CS. So I sell electronics, yes, I know, but after 7 years, I think I've figured out what to sell and what to avoid. I get the email stating, "your listing was removed due to a susp...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seeing Best Selling or Recently Sold Items of a Certain Seller?

Hello, Friends, My sales recently have dropped and realized that I am being stalked by one of the competitors. That seller has targeted my best selling items somehow. That seller is selling on eBay longer than I am, therefore it makes the competition...

Listing changes Should I cancel everything?

I have several listings tonight. One that sold is showing not sold at starting price and several are showing with wrong titles and prices . In the listing it is correct as far as I can tell. What a mess.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors