Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cancel Listing

Just a comment...putting it here because EBay doesn't have a suggestion or feedback link or any email contact options. My comment - It would be nice if when we cancelled a listing we could actually make a selection that is TRUE. I have upcoming trave...

Seller Hub

Hi. I can't find the seller hub tab from my active listings page. Can someone help me navigate to seller hub? Thanks!

Search is so irritating

I don't buy much, and when I do I am usually too lazy to switch to this buying ID. But this week I happened to be looking at shoes, and when I looked at the seller's other items I found something else I wanted. These are both auctions, one ending tom...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Sorry community chat window was closed....still confused

tyler@ebay Sorry, community chat window was closed to reply, i saw your below reply and i need some verification as you are professional qualified cs. ______________________________________________"Hi @uniwarehousewares - we allow all members up to 6...

Promotion Banners not showing

Hi is anyone else having issues with promotion banners, ours seem to have disappeared over the last few days.It shows further down the listing where not many buyers will notice. Prime Vapour

Paying for a 24 hour store worldwide, yet Sales feel like an (7-11) hour Store, that's 7pm-11pm!

Paying for a 24 hour store worldwide yet only getting, Sales that feel like an (7-11) hour Store, that's 7pm-11pm!If I could get what I am paying for, I could stop taking anxiety medication. Ha Ha But, seriously, I need my store open 24 hours worldwi...

stolen listing

why does e-Bay allow sellers to steal photos and item descriptions from other sellers? e-bay makes this very easy

Resolved! Fraudulent buyer

eBay allowed a fraudulent buyer to get my $900 iPhone 8 Plus 256, and won’t back up its garuntee for the cost of the phone, so ebays garuntee to sellers is basically worthless . Darryl.

GTC in Canada Need Info Please

Hi just checking when GTC will be rolled out in Canada? I just got a free promo this morning for 500 auction or FPListings, if I use these before July 1st will they be GTC? Is there another option rather than having to go in and end them before they ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where did all the seller options go?

Where are did the options to restrict where you ship to go? They used to be on the seller form and would restrict people from outside places you don't ship from bidding. Now I have a phone that I shipped apparently to a forwarding company that is goi...

Buyer says account was hacked to request return

I received a return request for a new armband heart rate monitor last night because it didn’t fit. In response to my message which said what address to send the item back to, the buyer said - “I did not request a return on this item. Please disregard...

Start auctions @ 0.99...are you kidding e-bay?

It now appears that with e-bay suggesting that sellers start their auction items at .99 that they are creating an on-line flea market. It appears to be that the China imports effect has taken over. It is impossible to list quality items at this price...

How much to pay a lister?

I have an ebay store that has just under 600 items in it. I keep getting close to 1000 items but then life gets a little busy and I cannot keep up. I've heard of hiring a lister to help out. I really only need someone who can measure clothing and I h...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Video Game Collector's Edition Pre-Sale Policy Violators

I'm sure there are many irate fans already expressing there distaste on social media. Why hasn't eBay employees, bots or both haven't removed all 985 listings? Just to name a few below, they all violate the pre-sale policy. Borderlands 3 Diamond Loot...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors