Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer didn't read the description

I am an artist and I sell artwork.I recently sold a graphite pencil drawing of a Chanel no 5 bottle. The picture I uploaded is of my artwork and the description clearly states it's artwork and the type of material used and of course dimension.The buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 64 replies
  • 0 helpful

more reason why sales are down

I rarely do promoted listings- mainly because I object to eBay siphoning off more money from me, a TRS. I pay the price in the end. My listings appear at the bottom of the Search results and sometimes don't appear at all for a mega number of similar ...

• 38 replies
  • 17 helpful

Resolved! After customer payment : problem between shipping policy and ebay's solutions carriers.

Hello, When creating the product (+shipping policy), I specified that it was located in China.However, after the customer has ordered, Ebay offers me only American carriers.How to correct it to be coherent about shipping costs and delay ? Thank you.

Resolved! Did anyone else get a 50% off seller fees on or around 09/07/18? ebay is telling me

I got a message in my ebay apps stating I can list 5 items for 50% off final value fee. I went and listed some shoes I had been wanting to sell. They sold, i got charged the full amount! Thinking this was a mistake I called ebay and they're telling m...

The day sales died

Sales had been moving smoothly, I was averaging 1-3 sales a day with almost certainty that I'd get at least one sale every day. This has been for months.Then I went to use my free 50 listings I hadn't gotten around to using, and learned about the GTC...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! I have an item that I'm selling with a buy it now price, and they offered me the same amount.

I'm selling a cellphone. The person that messaged me said, "I tried using the buy it now price but didn't work. Please accept my offer for the buy it now price. I will make payment asap. If you want a higher price you can do a counter offer and if i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay open CEO speech seems riddled with lies. Did it make sense to anyone?

I am having a hard time understanding a lot of the stuff coming out if his mouth. I wrote some notes to bring attention for not only myself, but fellow sellers, and hopefully ebay employees. Wenig said there is "good conversion and velocity for selle...

Quiz: Your Number of Days with $0 Sales?

I feel like my account finally being tested for a behavior pattern on what would I do if I don`t have sales for a curtain number of days. I am reading that same thing happened to others, but I never experienced no sales at all for such a long period,...

Seller Profanity Policy

I've made a frustrating discovery for those selling "mature" items. We all know that the Ebay policy on profanity is, no profanity in the title, primary picture, or anywhere in the product description.......if the seller is in the United States. It s...

Seller paypal payments missing

I have 8 ebay payments via paypal and only one has gone through. Where are the othe payments? the one that went through was paid today. the rest were paid yesterday. I can verify they were all to the same paypal account.

Resolved! Buyer thinking when they add an item to their watch list

I am selling a few items for a friend. We are disagreeing on what a new watcher may mean. I know it means a prospective buyer has added it to their watch list. Does Ebay send them periodic alerts that the item is still there for them to buy? As time ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hey!! Here's a Novel Idea!!

When a Seller puts their store on vacation, how about it goes on vacation without the seller having to jump through extra hoops? The default would be all listings hidden and no sales possible, no messages, etc. There could be options if the seller wi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors