Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

In search of best match placement with CSR help

With some time on hand due to slow sales it was time to do some listings, but first I took a look at my listings in relation to my competitors. When searching by best match I noticed a seller who consistently ranked high in best match. After spending...

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.35.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.38.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.41.19 PM.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any other sellers have sold auctions today just DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY?!

This is crazy, most of my sold items today are no where in site, even a buyer said they had vanished. They decided they weren't going to buy from me now because I was so stressed about it, but COME ON, I do this for a living and I have bills to paid....

Friendly reminder to sellers: turn your vacation settings off when you return to increase sales

I’ve encountered two listings today with seller is away notices that are past. One had August something and the other early October something. I’m not sure why I chose to pass on both items, honestly, but I did. Anyway, thought I’d post a reminder he...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sponsored listings definitely are being promoted.

I get it that when we pay to promote our listings we want to have them then up in search, but to put them ahead, even when specific search filters are used doesn't seem proper. I like to search price + shipping highest first. So as I scroll down the ...

Resolved! Question about ebay's new sales tax policy

When ebay starts collecting applicable sales taxes on ebay transactions (Nov. 2019), will the seller's Final Value Fee be based on the "ebay final value" (as it is now, in most cases), or will the tax be included for seller fee calculation?

What happened to the "User Information Request"? deprecated?

Has the "User Information Request" feature been removed from ebay? Or has it been moved? I recently purchased a set of items from a seller. I have done business with them in the past. But, 3 of the 4 orders have had issues. They have resolved the iss...

Sellers responsibility for stolen package

I sold and shipped an expensive pair of shoes. Usps tracking states delivered at door. Buyer never received the package. Am I the shipper responsible to refund buyer his money? Even though I did my part and shipped.

GLITCH de JOUR VOLUME 2

Curious to know if any other sellers are having these silly but frustrating eBay platform problems? (1) When trying to do a bulk cancellation of listings before GTC rolls them over, eBay webpage freezes, i.e., browser does not resolve to any page; us...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

What is Going on With Sales???????

I really DO NOT understand why ebay throws the switch when we are selling a lot. It is not fair. I sold 37 or more items in 2 days and today not one sale. It makes no sense that this is a natural occurance. Kind of like ebay thinks it is ok to just n...

• 34 replies
  • 7 helpful

IRS thinks my 1099k is my brothers even though I did my taxes

So the irs sent my brother a cp2000 notice claiming he did not file 1099k in 2017, he didn’t have a 1099k in 2017 and I did, I filled my taxes to report my 1099k, so the problem here is that irs sent a notice to my brother claiming he did not report ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Traffic Reports haven't been updated since 11/1/19???

I'm running advertising right now and need to see how it's affected my traffic, more specifically listing page views, and the traffic reports haven't been updated since 11/1/19? Is that just me or is that everyone? Do I need to do something to update...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors