Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ending My Business with eBay

I know enough people have said the same, but I'd like to add one more voice and mean what I say. I just ended all my listings. I need whatever income I can get at this time. I was trying to sell anything of mine that I could, even if I only made $0.0...

"Herb, accident on aisle nine."

I've been hedging a little mid-range value products against the idea that if I'm going to get less, it may as well not be less off my *primo* stuff.... Been thinking long and hard about this eBay dropoff. I DO NOT believe this is the new norm. When S...

What is it?????

This item was from my in-law's estate. They collected a lot of Native American pieces over the years as my father-in-law was from New Mexico. There was a larger one and this small one measuring 10". My husband thinks it is made of antler and bone but...

6F08724E-68FC-4485-A0E0-4C6D8ECAC7D1_1_105_c.jpeg

Surveys surveys surveys!!!

Has anyone else been getting surveys from Ebay? The most recent one I got asked a lot of questions about what "metrics" I used. The only problem was they had no place for me to say that I didn't trust any of their numbers. I really don't know how any...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Memorabilia Auction - Payments on hold- help...

Hi- I've been doing sports memorabilia "auction breaks" where not everyone receives an items for the team they purchase. How can I free up my paypal funds sooner? They are marked as on hold. Thanks!! I marked the items all as shipped and left feedbac...

For tax purposes, should I include sales tax in gross receipt?

The more I searched, the more I'm confused. So I guess a more focused place like this forum, might be more helpful .... The post's title should be self-explanatory, let me just give an example: I sold something for $100, eBay collected $10 as sales t...

Resolved! Well FeEbay it's not been fun!

Beating a dead horse here i know.........The fees are outrageous, Insertion fee, final sale fees, below standard fess, final shipping fee...I've had enough. I sell at conventions so once in a while an item gets sold there and it take me a day or two ...

Should i upgrade my Store Sub

Should i upgrade my store sub from basic to starter ? so i can list more items and i heard that if u keep posting more items u get more sales is this correct right now i have like 18k view vistors but i haven't receive any sales can someone check on ...

Selling used items as "used" vs. "For parts or not working"

I sell used items, and have been respecting what "used" means, in that a buyer of a "used" item should expect it to work. I am seeing a lot of people selling similar items to mine and calling them "used" but saying things in the description like, '"a...

Not relevant listing details. Would it affect the search engine?

After the changes made by Ebay in expanding the listing details, I found out completely irrelevant populated details. For example I list a bra, and it populates theme "colorful", or it picks compression - back (there is not any compression in the bra...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Glitch de Jour

We are aware that item descriptions suddenly going missing on active listings at eBay. They are not really gone from the listings, but being hidden due to some HTML code that eBay is adding to the bottom of the iFrame code. This issue has been report...

Phone Numbers In Listings

Does eBay allow us to put phone numbers in our listings now?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Airsoft guns

Are there any advisable disclaimers that I need to post with my ads selling airsoft guns?

Sold High Priced Item to 0 feedback buyer

So I currently had a very high priced Connor McDavid hockey card up for sale. It was for $850 Buy It Now or Best Offer. The key word is best offer. This is ebay, I've never sold an item with a buy it now option for the full price on cheap cards, let ...

Resolved! Buyer from hell.. Need advice before I call ebay.

I sold a cheap 6.oo car to a bad buyer on Friday. Nov 1. It was late and I couldn't ship. I wasn't home Sat. Nov 2. I shipped Monday Nov. 4. The post office scanned it AVAILABLE for pickup on Friday Nov. 8 at 11:20 am. At 11:36, buyer opens an item N...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors