Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Changes in committing but not paying?

For the last few weeks I have had trouble walking customers through the process of committing but not checking out for multiple items so I can invoice them for combined shipping. Immediate payment is not enabled and they keep telling me that ebay is ...

One of my listings limits the buyer to no more that 3 items per buyer

One of my listings limits the buyer to no more that 3 items per buyer. I have a listing with 53 of the same items available. A buyer should be able to buy as many as they want. If a buyer tries to buy more than 3 items they get a error page that says...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worlds smallest sofa.

ITEM: Big LED High Brightness Hanging Digital Wall Clock Large Time Display. Look at that clock on the wall compared to the sofa. That clock is 18" long. That has got to be the world's smallest sofa. LOL

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

Huge drop in traffic and sales. TRS but sales down over 80%

We had a slight recovery in sales October 25 - November 17. Daily sales like normal (last 5 years). All sales and activity stopped on 11/17. ZERO sales for 4 days. What happened again? Sept-Oct traffic had decreased over 90%. Sales stopped. We called...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Handicapped Parking Placards

Can someone please tell me why, ebay is allowing handicapped parking placards to be sold? It is a CRIMINAL ACT across ALL 50 states to posses or use one of these, that was not issued to you. The ONLY use someone could have for one, is to commit fraud...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 33 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolving unpaid items with buyers

When I try to open a case for something that was not paid, I click on the button and it tells me, "We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages" and I am not sure what I can do to open the case.

Back to mandatory UPC “does not apply” again?

Soooo.... a week ago ebay finally lets us skip the UPC does not apply step (thankfully for those of us who NEVER use UPC) in listings but then yesterday its required again? Really?

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Now That October Is Over, How Much Were You Down? Worst Month?

A lot of people say October was the worst month this year, I am in that boat. I think eBay would agree, especially after they sent out those $5 off coupons last week. What about you? Was this the worst month? How much were you down? If not October, w...

Awaiting shipment / Print labels and ship

It seems as this has been the first time this has ever happened to us. But every morning for the last 2 months or so we come into our office and when we get on eBay for example say we had 50 orders that came in that day it would show 52 orders awaiti...

Buyers of my items getting this message ??

One of my bidders keeps getting this message "saying this auction is not available to me if I have purchased from this seller in the last 10 days" Can anyone help, Ive looked through settings and cant see anything ?

Resolved! FedEx Fees, How much does eBay profit from every label printed on eBay?

I'm curious and would like to know how much eBay makes from the numerous FedEx labels that I print. eBay is a business who needs to make profits. I would like to know how much is their markup on FedEx labels. They are very transparent with how much t...

Ebay Categories - Can we still add keywords?

So been a while ssince i went into edit my stores ebay categories and key words But I can not find the key words any more. Is that still available? Used to be in Manage store.I only have option to edit categories but NO OPTION for any key words...Any...

Buyer with Zero Feedback and nonpayment

I recently sold a item to a buyer with zero feedback. No big deal I too at one time had zero feedback. Question is item sold two days ago, with the upcoming holiday I would like to send it out in a timely manner. How many days must you wait before op...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't reply to a message

I am selling a few items, which I have only done maybe 10 times before. I have two messages when I go to My Ebay and Selling All. When I click REPLY, it takes me to my Inbox which does not show either message. I also did not get the messages in my us...

Now we pay Paypal fees on the sales tax portion

This thread needs to be continued please. We are a retired couple selling our own personal collection of antique car and motorcycle parts and accessories. These items have already been taxed to death. Now our customers are being taxed and we are havi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors