Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I sold an item for how much I paid for it, and then someone lashes out on me for scamming the buyer

So I bought an item from a seller here months ago, but I didn't want to keep it so I decided to sell it (it was only used a few times and the box was still intact). Compare to other sellers who had that same item, it was cheaper. But when I told some...

Good til canceled is now down to 29 days!!!! Even worse then before

So, initially GTC was 30 days. All of us sellers complained because in some months there are 31 days, so we were billed insertion fees twice .After many complaints, eBay finally revised GTC to 31 days, for a VERY short period turns out... Today I not...

Initiated payment?????

What does initiated payment mean exactly? Paypal said item not paid for yet?

Resolved! Ebay Bring back Neutral Feedback for Buyers ( I know we do not have a chance for Negative )

I think the Playing field is uneven for Sellers when it comes to Scammers and outright Dishonest Buyers. Just allowing Positive Feedback to be left for Buyers is a breading ground for the problems that have been occurring since the Negative & Neutral...

Paypal SNAD issue

I got a buyer file a SNAD thru Paypal. He bought from a listing that was buy 3 get 1 free (add 4 to cart), but he only added 3 and received 3 items. He didn't realize his mistake (not adding 4) until after he filed the SNAD on Paypal. I told the buye...

Resolved! How to get $6 credit for False Returns?? (2019 fall seller update)

The Fall 2019 seller update says Top Rated Sellers "are eligible for a shipping label credit for false 'item not as described' claims, and they can protect themselves by deducting up to 50% from refunds for decreased value on used or damaged returns....

The State of the Union: Let the war begin! Uhmmm....

...no, I am NOT talking about THAT union, which we see each year from the POTUS. And not THAT war, either. This is about the union between eBay and myself, if one can call that such; and about the bidding war that broke out in my listings overnight. ...

Report for how much did Ebay collect in Sales tax last month

Hi I need to get the figure of sales tax that was collected by Ebay in the Month of May. I called Ebay first and they said call Paypal. Paypal states run this report and the sales tax line is zero ( I know for a fact that sales tax was collected)Call...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Meet the new eBay Mastercard

Advertisement on eBay home page. Earn 5x points, eBay logo on card. It was inevitable. Should make paying for items through Managed Payments a breeze.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please stop turning make offers on my listings. Please. Stop. Just stop it.

I realize this is a new thing; yet another new thing ebay does to push push push when we don’t want to be pushed. If I am open to offers on my listings, I will make that option available. Suddenly I’m getting offers on items that I didn’t open to off...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 6 helpful

I can`t sell my item

Why can not I sell? All filled. After pressing the "List Item" button. The following inscription appears:Request higher selling limitsWe're unable to increase your selling limits right now.However, we'll review your account periodically and may autom...

Resolved! How do time machines work? (Account with feedback older than the account)

Just a weird question: Has anyone else run into accounts that have feedback older than the account's created date? I had a purchase this evening from someone showing '0' feedback, on an account created February 09, 2020.But, they had one positive fee...

Resolved! Buyer purchases, but not allowed to pay.

This has been a problem in the past from time to time, and nobody seems to know why. I have have several sales today, but my last customer purchased my product and is unable to pay. My customer sent me the screen shot that he keeps getting. Like I sa...

Can't pay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors