Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

should I accept this offer?

this auction has 4 watchers and its starting at $19.99 not including shipping. I got an offer last night for $25--- why would a buyer offer more than the start price...it ends in about 24 hours.

eBay Artificially Starving Sellers of Traffic

Last week I finally decided to take a stand on return labels misuses created by eBay as I could not longer ignore this costly blatant violation of eBay return shipment policy. I had a couple of items returned because the customer "simple did not like...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 13 helpful

I won an INR case as a seller, but I feel like the Buyer should still be partially refunded ...

Hey all, On a different account, I had a buyer purchase two items from me. I shipped the items using eBay's bulk shipping service. I shipped to the correct address that Ebay and the seller provided, but for whatever reason the package was marked "ret...

15 lbs worm castings

My smartphone shows my listing as buyer pays shipping which is incorrect. The listing on ebay states free shipping which is correct. How do I fix this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why eBay fees on postage

Why do we have to pay Ebay fees on postage even when we use the Shutl service, what service do we get for this 10% charge?? NOTHING, When i asked i was told to offer free postage to avoid paying it. Can anyone tell me where i can post my items FREE. ...

Advice needed: Is anybody using Auctiva?

HiyallI need some pieces of advice with a decision. Those of you who have been using Auctiva as sellers, what has been your experience thus far? Do they still have a program for FREE, for just uploading the listings and storing them there? I lost ove...

EBAY---I bend over backward to treat my customers fairly. We sellers are YOUR customers.

I'm finding myself posting more often here. Guess it's due to being frustrated due to all these glitches that are costing me $$ every day. As a seller, I love my customers who are 99% good, honest and fair buyers. The 1% who are dishonest, want somet...

I never enabled automatic returns! This is why I don't listen to ebay staff!!!

So I have had my first return since enabling 30-day returns on eBay. The thing is I never enabled automatic returns and I don't even know where that setting is! Now granted after calling this particular buyer and talking to them there is no way I cou...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 32 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sales Tax

Hi,I haven't sold any items in a while and now that I did sell one when I went to send the invoice I noticed that sales tax was added and i'm not sure how it needs to be handled meaning since it will be paid to me what do I need to do once I receive ...

I can only see items in my store when I'm logged out, or going through My Ebay tab.

Hello, I have 53 items listed. When logged out, I can search for my user name, view a listing, click "Store" and all my items are there. When I'm signed in to Ebay, nothing appears in my store except 4 'featured images". My username says I have (0) i...

Seller account protection...

Tips for keeping your eBay account secureMinimizing unwanted emailIf buyers need or have to do things above what ebay itself is doing?For example when renting house or apartment we always check the security rates vs insecurity rates with property man...

Screenshot_20200128-093414.png

Rising Number of Non Payers

I am new to this but not new to Ebay.I have noticed recently the rising numbers of non payers. I had 6 in about 15 days just a few weeks ago and it looks like another 2 this week. I can see reasons why Ebay would not bring back negative for buyers du...

Hating The New Sold/Feedback/Stuff to Ship Page So Bleeping Much

OMG eBay when will you stop messing with things that don't need messing with? Thank God that when I need to ship something that I can choose the "classic shipping" site. No choice on the new "leave feedback" site. Hey, did they leave feedback yet? Be...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ebay has taken over my Tax collecting Duties. What do i do?

Hello, In the past I have filed for California State Sales taxes for CA, but now I just noticed Ebay has taken over that responsibility. Does anyone know how do I file my normal CA State Tax return if Ebay is deducting the sales tax from my account? ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors