Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Argh another pointless return because buyer didn't read the listing...

I try to spell it out quite clearly what people are getting in the listing when it comes to my laptops and desktops. Despite this I still get people who are surprised when they get a computer that doesn't boot to an operating system. I genuinely don'...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 44 replies
  • 7 helpful

Sold history. How many items did I sell between last Sunday and Tuesday?

How come ebay makes it so darn difficult to answer my question in the title? Ebay used to have a few preset durations for filtering sold items... Past 90 days, Past 31 days, Last calendar month, Past 7 days, Last calendar week, Last calendar day (yes...

Regarding your request that eBay call you

just this in my ebay inbox from ebay.....however, i did NEVER request a call back....and my number is good. anybody else??? Hello myoasisjewels ,Thank you for contacting eBay. We attempted to call you as requested. However, while doing so, we noticed...

The Notification Bell is now Red? Hmm?

Interesting. Not exactly sure how I feel about that. Maybe they can shake things up a little. Red for offers, Green for sales, Yellow for questions and so on....

sponsored listings

I was shopping for a shower drain. One seller has multiple listings for the same item, which is a pain but not a big deal. One of their sponsored listings had a $400 shower drain!! 3 listings lower is the same drain by the same seller in a non-sponso...

Paypal fees...look through every transaction? This is what they're telling me. Oi..

I just got off the phone with paypal. I have a personal account on there, which I need to switch to business, but I needed to run some reports. I wanted to see how I could easily itemize shipping fees, paypal fees, ebay fees, etc, for tax purposes. S...

Items no longer showing up in Google Shopping

Around the same time we switched over to Managed Payments it appears that our listings were removed from the Google Shopping search results. All of our listings meet the requirements necessary for them to be displayed and when the listings were impor...

Resolved! Accidentally filled out the customs form wrong

I'm having issues with a buyer being able to pick up their package I sent because I accidentally didn't fill out the items total correctly. I put the total on the end of the line where it said what each item's amount and not at the bottom of the colu...

438AC5C0-7753-4710-AE36-608BDDD075C9 (1).jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Dashboard / Landing Page and Drafts

So, used to I would dbl click on "My Ebay" and be taken to this wonderful catch all page that had different panes for stats, selling, orders, etc. I think this was called the "Seller Dashboard". Is it gone with the latest update? If not, how to get i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defect transaction

Hello I have 1 defect transaction for " out of stock" . This defect was on the 1 February 2019.. Already 1 year passed , but this defect still affect my rating.. When it will be removed ? Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mailing items using Post Office kiosk

I reluctantly used the post office kiosk on a holiday to expedite shipping to a customer. The receipt did not have tracking numbers and I instantly knew I was screwed but I was hoping for a honest buyer. Guess what? The buyer said he never received t...

Page views versus Listing Page Views?

With little or no traffic I got bored so decided to have fun with a title. The results I thought were about 100 page views in one day. Page views I'd define as the number in the box below the title, listing info. According to Ebay traffic reports tho...

Best offer accepted. No payment.

I have had, more than a few, people offer a price for an item that l take then they are never heard from. Is it going on with others, as well? Or am I just having a roller coaster beginning to my year? Not that I'd want this for other sellers.Thanks ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors