Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SHAKEDOWN of Ebay Sellers by dishonest BUYERS

I'm wondering how many sellers out there have experienced the "my package tracking says that it was delivered but I never received it" followed up with the threat of negative feedback unless you (the seller) gives them a full refund? I have had this ...

Announced today eBay Launches Authentication Service for Luxury Handbags

The service appears to be similar to using a valet to sell your high priced handbags. So if you wanted to brand your eBay store as selling high end handbags, it doesn't sound as if the buyer would even know what seller was actually offering the handb...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 41 replies
  • 2 helpful

Stuck in Neutral ...

Our county has over 1/2 million people in it ... thus far there are 10 confirmed cases of Covid-19 and no deaths.Our State has 67 counties and 27 have no reported cases. 2 Weeks of limited contact seems to be helping but my feeling is that rural area...

price quoging on many products needed for covid 19

$124.00 for 91% rubbing alcohol 2 32oz bottle retail for $4.00,bleach disinfectants are being price gouged over 4000 lisings last night al price gouging,why are we now if sitting at home takeing care of this on our computers,people are plain sick the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Reporting items is no longer available?

I have been trying to report some replica coins for the past week. The seller has replica even in their description but has listed them under the US:Gold category. When I fill out the report form after clicking report on the auction item it comes bac...

Resolved! Keep getting reported for price gouging

Was wondering why Ebay keeps removing my listing for price gouging on my handmade face mask. I sell them for $7 and pay $4.30 for shipping and then when considering the price of fabric, thread, packing materials gas to go to post office, and hell eve...

Resolved! ebay customer service

? ever tried ebay customer service ? Well I have figured it out. Customer service is just for buyers. There is no customer service for sellers.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

$$$ Scrounge Lounge (Stay Warm in) February 2019 $$$

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge February 2019 Edition Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003.Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.We find treasures in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 208 replies
  • 2 helpful

If I Send an Offer, Will Original BIN Accept/Decline Settings Still be Used?

Example: Current BIN Item $49.99Automatically accept offers of at least: $39.99Automatically decline offers lower than: $39.99Sent offer of $44.99Member sends counter offer of $34.00Will offer be automatically rejected because original decline settin...

Seriously Over Throttled

ANYONE ELSE? I don’t get it. I have been throttled for the most part of a year. Outlining Feb. 2019, good thru June 2019, then barely anything from June, 2019 until November, 2019, dead again December through present. I did have over 50-60 items for ...

Resolved! Buyer Threatening Malicious Feedback For Item They Claim Not Delivered Yet Tracking Shows Delivery

I have responded to this customer very quickly after first message,The buyer didn't say anything further and has not opened a case yet but is now weeks later beginning to threaten bad feedback because I won't send out replacement or refund.The tracki...

Resolved! Major issue with Ebay CS opening case as payback for demanding a false SNAD Refund

WARNING TO ALL SELLERS, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOW OPENING CASES AGAINST YOU IF YOU BUG THEM FOR A REFUND SO YOU LOSE YOUR SELLING FEES AND GET A DEMERIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT! Hey brian.t@ebay I had a return from a buyer that was a SNAD but obvious buyer's r...

Leaving eBay *Sellers Beware*

Hi fellow sellers, I've been here since 2009 and will not be conducting business with eBay any further. Two days ago a return request was closed in my favor because the buyer did not return the item within 5 business days. Today I got an email notify...

Buyer falsehood about authenticity of item earns them full refund and seller's forfeiture of fees

We sold a purse we bought at a major NY retail outlet, a Burberry. The purse had some use damage, and we outlined it in the posting, quite fairly. We were concerned about being accurate because we know how touchy buyers can be . After the buyer got t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors