Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay new policy to always side with Buyer, even if they know claims are blatantly fraudulent

Here is a warning to Sellers with No Return Polcies - No matter how blantly inaccurate claims of a Buyer's, eBay has decided in a new policy to always side with the Buyer. I sold a hat It was a John Deere hat, new with tags with the tag stating it wa...

eBay Moderators need to begin removing some virus posts

I find it annoying that some people here like to post what-if's and false information regarding the coronavirus situation here. Don't we have anything better to do? The USPS is not going to shut down, only by Executive order or National Holiday. Thes...

Resolved! FedEx office as buyers address??

Could use some advice.I sold an old crt monitor and thought fedEx would be best for shipping (about 55 lbs). Which I never used before. Being a fairly large sale, I googled the address and it appears to be a FedEx office in CT. I emailed him, through...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay screws up, removes partial refund option to scammer, escalated return without permission

Thought this was a new one worth sharing. A buyer opened a return on a $760 aviation headset saying it was broken; then returned a different one than was sent out to them. I've been screwed thousands before by this swap scam, but at least this time I...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Report eBay to BBB?

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to report an issue with eBay to the BBB or if there is a different place for online businesses? I've been having an issue on eBay for almost a year and eBay refuses to help/respond to it. It has taken from my...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Hold placed on my funds received from an item I've sold previously? Up to 21 days.

Only other time I ever had a hold placed on my account was when I was new and had only sold a couple items. Why this hold on my funds all of a sudden? Hoping that Ebay won't determine that the money isn't mine or something like that, especially after...

Selling Collectibles that fluctuate in value.....returns?

How many of you have sold collectibles on eBay that can and do fluctuate in value? Does eBay protect sellers from fraudulent returns on these items? In other words, Somebody buys a rare beanie baby or sports card for $50 and for one reason or the oth...

Why is Ebay now offering login with Facebook?

So it seems odd that we can log in with FB now, that isn't exactly a new thing on a lot of sites. I wonder if this will be a way to see if sellers are using other platforms to sell? Or am I just completely paranoid? Going back to finish making my tin...

It looks like the Post Office might start charging for Priority Mail boxes

It looks like the Post Office might start charging for Priority Mail boxes. They are already selling Flat rate boxes on the site with prepaid postage.FromEcommerceBytesThe USPS Inspector General is studying the Postal Service's practice of providing ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 66 replies
  • 13 helpful

Use Easy Store back up hard drive to put photos in listing?

I just had to buy a new desktop computer and am starting to get new listings on through seller center. Does anyone know if I can import photos directly to a new listing from a plugged in Easy Store back up hard drive? Or, do I have to import them fir...

Ebay Sent Me A Survey Asking How They Are Doing..

I received a survey asking how I think "Ebay" is doing. Well, besides Ebay becoming a complete waste of my time, with practically zero sales now, I'd say they are doing quite poorly. Maybe that is just me though. Just curious, did anyone else receive...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Service Metrics Penalty - ebay needs to rethink this

I don't know what's going on lately but my returns have all been false SNAD and it's going against my service metrics. I'm scared I'm going to be paying the 4% penalty come Oct and ebay is useless to help. So a buyer recently did a return for "doesn'...

Opinions and Suggestions on how to deal with a Buyer

This "person" purchased something from me. In the process of it getting to them USPS busted the box open and some items went MIA.No problem I thought. I paid for return shipping and issued a full refund once I received package back from the buyer.My ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors