Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Just Got a 2nd Free 200 Listings offer Today! Thank You Ebay!

No idea why I just got another 200 free listings offer maybe 6 hours after getting the 1st one. Thought it was a fluke or a tease. Finished off the last of my 50 free for March so I could accept the 2 offers. Holy moly what a blessing! 3 weeks so far...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 15 helpful

Got Milk? Wonder if that will work for Ebay?

So I did this on my FB (as public message). Why? Because "Got Milk?" is a successful slogan... and we can translate that. And yes, I did buy a copy of the Stand on ebay... (yeh, just came in, gonna read it again, now...!) I sell Crafting supplies, bu...

$ 0001-1-1 ebay.jpg

Got a question for USPS postal workers here

Sorry this post will be a little long. Got a question for the several postal workers that come here to the boards. When you drop off a package, do you personally ring the doorbell or the apartment buzzer to let the person know they have a package, or...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting scammed by buyers, I'm done

I had a lot of successful sales with ebay back in the day. Never an issue. This weekend I decided to sell a couple of things that I didn't need anymore. They were both in perfect condition. Both buyers claim they received defective items. The items w...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

A message to my customers, I hear you.

It started out with the idea of sitting at home. Maybe figuring out how to make bagels or catch up on organizing, we had no idea the battle that was about start. The first waves of orders came in for interfacing and elastic that had been sitting arou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 10 helpful

ebay store?

I have been selling on ebay for years. I have a lot of items still to list. Is it more beneficial to open an ebay store? How do the fees compare? Do stores get more hits than individual listings?

How do I make a listing to sell 10 spoons individually?

In the past I have only sold individual items. I have 10 sterling spoons, all the same type, that I wish to sell individually. I can not figure out how to do this when creating a listing. Asking for help.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pennsylvania Sellers ... a request to consider ...

While this post is titled for Pennsylvania it can apply to any state. I am looking for PA Sellers to consider helping with one of our State’s recent decisions pertaining to Auction companies. PA has now stopped Auction companies from using scheduled ...

Marked refunded item as shipped to avoid defect. Will eBay still charge me fees?

Hi. Im somewhat new and refunded a buyer fully for a cancelled sale through PayPal instead of eBay, therefore taking away the option to "cancel" through eBay. The listing continued to show as the shipment being overdue for over a week, and nothing I ...

Should I take down my Easter items to avoid angering buyers who assume it can make it there by Sat+

Since the shipping window for most items to make it to customers by Easter is closing or already too late depending their location / shipping mode I always worry about the rare last minute buyer who expects their item to arrive before any holiday and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors