Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to list parts that fit multiple products that are NOT automotive/motors/cars?

Hello, I have a lot of watch parts I would like to sell. Each part will fit between two to twenty different models of watch. Can anyone please recommend a way to list these parts on eBay that makes it simple for a buyer to locate the part they need? ...

Case Appeal on Lost item delivered

I have never had an international lost item case with eBay until now. During peak of covid19 outbreak in late March and April, the international postage carrier I use (Australia Post) updated estimated delivery times to be 25 to 35 business days to U...

customer used forwarding address

Dear fellows, need help how any seller solve this problem if happen to them any advise.We send package to the customer on address that looks a forwarding company.thats meen customer live abroad phone number is looks in parou 98225282---Today we get m...

Buyers are stating Missing Packages and or missing items

In the past 6 weeks -- I have lost about $200. A missing package sent to France, which ebay refused to assist me with. A bubble envelope ripprd open and delivered that way to a buyer on the west coast. Ebay is no help for the seller. I sent the envel...

Why my account not working?

i am a seller on ebey i love working here but now days whenever i try to upload a product it give me time out error why ?

Buyer scam

Before getting started, I want to say that I am relatively new to eBay. So I was not fully aware of the safe practices and possible scam attempts.I listed an item and a buyer offered buy it now price. I accepted the offer obviously though I thought i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

We have no sales Taxes in the state of Oregon, why is Ebay charging customers 8%

I am refunding taxes charged by Ebay to all my customers because we have NO SALES TAXES IN THE STATE OF OREGON. what does Ebay do with that money ?customers appreciate it very much. NOT FAIR AT ALL . I want to keep Ebay customers shopping on EBay reg...

Anyone else having problems paying?

Trying to buy a music book and a novel...gives me options, I choose PP...login does NOT work. It was fine yesterday. I don't know what's going on but I don't like it. I tried three times to log in and pay. One more or maybe less will get me frozen. I...

EBAY DID SOMETHING NICE FOR ME TODAY THANKS A LOT

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN ANYTHING POSITIVE ON THIS BOARD. I RECEIVED A E-MAIL FROM EBAY SAYING "THANKS A LOT" THE E-MAI THANKED ME FOR KEEPING MY STORE OPEN DURING THIS PANDEMIC. EBAY GAVE ME A 50.00 COUPON TO PURCHASE EBAY SHIPPING SUPPLIES...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 7 helpful

Adding photos to my listing page

I got a new iphone. I have tried many ways to import pictures to my computer with no luck, only frustration. Verizon sales person told me I cannot import pictures from my iphone to my computer. I was told my phone and Dell computer were not compatibl...

NO PHOTOS IN LISTING

So when I have trouble capturing a good photo on an item and try to upload to a listing, I get a notice that the photo(s) are not good enough quality. I can understand that and I work on them again until good enough to list. My issue is that I just n...

Resolved! Changing the handling time for all my listings at once.

I changed my handling time from 2 days to 4 days when i went on vacation. Customer service talked me through it over the phone. Now i need to change it back. Can anyone "talk" me through it here or should i call customer service back? NOTE: I'm a com...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors