Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Combining orders for the same buyer

Morning Since the update hit Wednesday, I had a buyer purchase 2 items overnight. They paid for them separately. I can no longer click on the orders and select combine orders, purchase one shipping label, nor print a copy of the two orders together f...

Multiple Account Risk?

Been searching for info on this... I currently have 3 eBay accounts. One for myself only (1,000 listings), one for consignment work only (25 listings), and one for a 501(c)(3) non-profit (1,100 listings) where we receive merchandise from businesses a...

Ole' eBay chargeback rears it's ugly head

So I sold a 1500 item new in box back in August. A day or two after delivery the individual complained and sent pictures of a scratch on the rear and what looked like a finger smudge. This was a steel small console welder for welding precious metals....

Resolved! Selling

What do you do if anything about another seller using you picture & description?

Resolved! How do I do combined shipping (easy steps)

Customer just messaged me. Did I do combined shipping? It looks like he wants to buy two items and wants a low shipping amount?Anyway, I've never done it.It's easy to do on PO**H but I don't know how to do it here.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Included Buyers Sales Taxes on My 1099-K for 2023. ???

I think I posted this on the wrong forum so I'll try here. I sold four items this year. Total gross sale prices plus shipping came to $575. Imagine my surprise when eBay states I had just gone over the $600 threshold (611), will be issuing a 2023 109...

Resolved! Offer made, I accepted now what

a buyer offered my asking price for an item, I accepted. Ebay says " We've reminded the buyer to pay, but you can also contact them directly." Does this reminder include a way to pay me or do need to do something for them to know how to pay me?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Time Away Opinions

Hello all. I'm taking a week off and will be setting an away time to cover that. Any thoughts on suspending all sales during that time, versus accepting sales with the automatically extended handling time? My biggest concern is offers though. If I ac...

Authenticity Guarantee

I just noticed that all the jewelry items I am selling have been assigned an "Authenticity Guarantee" where I must first ship the item to GIA for Authentication. Once GIA completes the authentication, GIA then ships the item to the buyer. I have been...

Pictures and videos to increase sales

I had to contact Apple a few weeks ago regarding videos. I was unaware that the ease of finding a specific item depended on the download area on my desktop. Anyone else do both photos and videos or just photos. How about the samsung phone users? Does...

Shipping to England?

So I lost a sale because my buyer informed me that I don’t ship to England and she is unable to purchase. I told her I ship internationally and don’t have any restrictions. She contacted eBay and they told her that there is some kind of glitch with i...

Buyers Emailing Me Asking Me To Contact Them Outside of Ebay

I am new to Ebay. I listed about 20 auctions. Out of 4 ended auctions, 3 have been bidders who contacted me making a good offer that I accepted. I sent them invoices. All have 0 feedback (but so do I, having just started.) All three contacted me aski...

Sorting Sold Listings by STORE Category

Is there a way to sort my sold listings by which of my custom store categories they were in? I would like to know how much I have sold from each of my store categories, not the eBay categories. But when i go into my sold listings page there is no opt...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors