Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can I use a photo showing an attached item that will not be included, if it's clearly stated?

Want to list this lighting boom excluding the 15 lb counterweight (orange thing). Will the photo be problematic (against policy) if I clearly state that the weight isn't included? Given the high shipping cost, a NAD complaint exploiting the lack of t...

1.JPG

Resolved! Wrong description and Bid

Quick question I put a wrong description (Size) on an item, and someone bid on it how can I fix the description and contact the bidder while the auction is still going on ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with potential scammer

Hey everyone, So I recently sold a t-shirt and the transaction went smoothly. I received the correct amount of funds to my PayPal account, but something about the seller's address seemed a little suspicious, so I conducted a reverse word search on Go...

start selling

hi iam new on ebay i want to sell through India But dont know how.i alredy ragister on pioneer and ebay

Resolved! I am getting blatantly scammed on eBay. This platform is no longer viable for small sellers?

Hello everyone, so on December 15th I sold a new gaming computer to a buyer right before Christmas. I quickly shipped out the brand new computer so he can have it before Christmas for his son. On Christmas morning he messages me telling me the comput...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! My listing was removed by eBay yet dozens of listings selling same thing are still online.

For the past nine months I have been running a buy it now listing for snap caps. Before I created my listing I checked on eBay and saw several listings for similarly constructed snap caps, so I posted my listing because I thought I was selling was ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defects, Vero, Seller Beware.

I am brought to seller boards again to 'vent' about situation that should Just NOT BE.The last post was the ONLY reason my last situation was resolved. I had recently sold a dvd box set, The buyer was extremely picky about the 'like new' status of th...

Resolved! I haven't seen this one in my 23 yrs of being here.

Okay, this may be legit, but I find it somewhat strange. A seller in Denmark shows all of their listings like this - high-priced items. All start as .01 AUCTION style listings NO BIN. Yet one of the listing photos state that they will refuse all auct...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors