Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Automatic Sales Tax Withholding & Submittal (Have you verified your sales tax rate?)

Hi,I live in California and sales tax is required on all sales shipped from my location to addresses within California. Effective October 1 2019, eBay implemented the "new"Marketplace Facilitator program where they began collecting sales tax on these...

Received warning message for asking about item.

I bought some currency sleeves from another seller awhile ago and I was trying to find the item again, so I messaged the seller who I thought I bought it from and asked them if they had it. I included the item number or some number that was on the pa...

Watch this ebay thief byuer!! >

This is a WARNING for all sellers on ebay!! On the 14th of May 2020 this buyer purchased a watch from us. Next day the item was dispatched. Due to the covid-19 situation, the item arrived at the USPS Chicago hub on the 2nd of June 2020. The buyer was...

Buyer received item broken. Refund or replace?

A buyer received a item damaged in shipping and initiated a return. She sent pictures. I believe her. I apologized and offered her a full refund OR a replacement. Her choice. I also told her there is no need to return the broken item. I asked her to ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

CLIENTE NUEVO ME QUIERE ESTAFAR

CUSTOMER RECEIVED HIS GRAPHICS KIT AND THE NEXT DAY HE MADE ME A REFUND WITHOUT EXPLAINING THE REASONS, I HAVE ALREADY SOLD THIS GRAPHIC AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS.... PLEASE HELP ...

Am I Protected?

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but it's been a rough year! I just accepted an offer for an item (a replica Star Wars lightsaber) from a buyer who joined eBay the day my item listed and has zero feedback. Red flags! At any rate, he paid through Paypal wit...

Can’t receive payment and options locked?

Recently I have had 2 buyers that have sent offers and I excepted. The first was unable to pay. Every time she tried she received a message stating that the seller is not accepting payments at this time. The second item is still marked as unpaid but ...

How to deal with delayed items arriving late, yet buyer refusing or ignoring to pay back?

This COVID crisis has created (for me at least) a situation where shipments take MUCH longer to arrive to certain countries, most of which I already stopped my shipments too, but some were sent in April-May and because eBay has been horrendous at man...

Listing Variations

How do I edit an existing listing to include additional sizes in the item? I don't really want to have to do a separate listing for an identical item, just a different size.

Buyer Claims Box Was Empty

I have been selling on eBay for years and this is something new to me. I shipped out an item and packed it up securely as I always do with plenty of tape on all sides. Buyer sends me a message that the package I sent him was empty, nothing in it? The...

User avatar by Scout
  • 31 replies
  • 1 helpful

Software confusion regarding SOLD ITEM; and "eBay label is ready" messages!

This message is for the eBay staff! Hopefully what I am about to post IS NOT something that some out of touch person thought would be a good change due to eBay's move towards Management Payments. YOUR EBAY ITEM SOLD: I'm quite sure that I am NOT the ...

What to do when an offer is made by a scammer?

Hi all,I received an excellent offer on an item, only to realize the person that sent the offer is definitely a scammer (they left a note asking me to kindly text them and left a phone number). My question is, should I decline the offer or ignore it ...

Resolved! I chose buyer pays shipping, but my live listings now show *I'm* paying shipping

I listed two items yesterday and both times chose that the buyer will pay shipping. Now looking at my listings through the app and in the browser, I'm getting conflicting information. On the overview page one item shows "price + Shipping, but the nex...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors