Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller Hub, Sales Tab, The New Updated Sales Reports

Since eBay updated the sales page on the seller hub to the new updated sales reports, I am finding it very difficult to get the exact costs of every item I sell, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT AN MS VERSION OF EXCEL!! The previous version of the sales report tot...

EBay refunded my buyer for an item in transit from my money

EBay refunded my buyer today for an item that is in transit. They took the money from my account. So when the item gets delivered the buyer gets the item and the refund. How do I appeal this decision? There is no way to be able to do it and they do t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Customer support

HELP Someplace purchases something got my like new set and then returned me a set that wasn’t complete and used with issues. I tried to put a complaint in but they were still refunded the whole amount and now leftme with something not sellable. I can...

50,000 extra Buy It Now's - Is this just a one time thing?

Start: Jan 7, 2021 at 12:00AM PSTEnd: Feb 1, 2021 at 12:00AM PST690 Used 49,010 Left I want to go crazy and list up to 10 or 20,000, but what are they doing? Is this a new thing every month? I don't want to list a ton of items and then have to worry ...

Sold prices show incorrectly

Hi everyone... I have noticed that if someone bids through an auction, the sold price appears correctly on ebay's information... however, when someone purchases an item by making an offer, the price shows as the listed price... Wondering what is goin...

Insertion fees

It's my first time selling an item with the promotion of £1 selling fee. It states that there are no insertion fees but its showing on my fees break down they are going to charge me £14.99.Can someone help please?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer scam

I sold a buyer two items for the same price and shipping. She purchased them in 2 transactions instead of asking to combine the shipping. I sent them to her and then received an email from PayPal that the buyer claimed she was charged twice for an it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT DUE TO CARRIER DELAYS

I was hoping some one could clarify this for me.https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Helping-buyers-understand-shipping-delays-and-what-you/ba-p/31412134 Does this mean that feedback will be removed if the item meets both or just 1 of t...

Items removed not against ebay policy

Ebay removed several of my items stating it goes against their policy but other sellers are selling the exact same items. How do I contact them to find out how to fix because I believe its an error?

VAT ON UK PURCHASES

I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN CHARGED VAT ON A PURCHASE .THE SELLER IS A UK RESIDENT IS THIS DUE TO NEW UK POST BREXIT RULES IF SO EBAY SO MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL BUYERSAS A MATTER OF URGENCY

Buyer did not pick up at post office & wants me to reship

I sent an item to a buyer. It actually arrived at her post office in a timely manner. She received several notices from the post office to pickup her package and I even sent her a message. I am sure she got the message because I can see that she was ...

Selling fine art

I recently listed two fine art original pieces on eBay. The same buyer, made offers for $450 more than I was asking. I told the buyer the transaction must go through eBay. Am I correct? Is this buyer legit?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted Listings

How we can use the Promoted listings? I can't find out it in my listing page

Resolved! eBay Selling Category

Hi. I want to know about the most attractive categories on eBay. I listed items in cell phone and accessories category. But not satisfied sales there. Can you help me to select a good category in here?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors