Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does "Refused" win an INR case?

When an item is still in transit, and an INR is open for it. What happens when the buyer refuses delivery? Does that automatically rule the INR in favor of the seller or the buyer?

How to stop a scammer ?

I'm basic a coin seller . In the last 4200 transactions we only had one return . I had a buyer last week saying that the package came empty . For us is a odd situation, never happen before and we know that is someone want to steal the coin inside nee...

Selling

Hi I don’t understand what this $10 monthly limit is all about?I am trying to list items and the error message keeps popping up when I hit list item.why has there been a limit set in my eBay account??RegardsTony

Any advice for a new seller?

First of all. I wish you all a very Happy New year. I just try to sell on eBay guys. I asked you about it before. If you can share the information you know with me about eBay selling, it's very valuable to me. it's very valuable to my experience too ...

Resolved! Listing over

How can i increase my listing ? i have used all the free listing 120 out of 120. i need to will it be increase automatically or have to do something?

eBay worst experience

Hello, I have been selling Airpods parts . Suddenly, one buyer received his item . And he claimed that he never received it . He open a case and eBay refunded him even if I provided the tracking number . eBay close the case and refunded the buyer . I...

Shipping to russia

I have this guy from russia emailing me 2 or 3 times a day asking me if i will ship my item to russia i said no but he does not under stand when no means no. He becoming a pest

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction with Best Offer - Can buyer cancel after purchase?

I had an auction up, and a buyer sent in a Best Offer that I accepted hours ago. Well, just a few moments ago, the buyer sends me a Question About Item: "Sorry I would like to cancel this order. another seller approved my bid on the same card".What a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Listing to sale to highest bidder

Hello, I had a duplicate pair of shoes I wanted to sell on ebay and I want to end the listing to sell to the bider I have. Will this hurt my ebay profile? I know there's a cost but I just want to know will end let me end early to sell to bidder and w...

Resolved! IRS CP2000 notice and tax form advice

I recently received a CP2000 notice from the IRS in regards to my 2018 sales of collectable music cd's on eBay. This was triggered because I had over 200 sales, or over $20,000 in sales. I was buying the music cd's on eBay, downloading the music, and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors